Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"

Hey, they're learning! Last time they tried to make up a terrorist attack, they put a name to it, and people called them on it.

Remember that attack in Canada? When it was a muslim at first the Trumpsters jumped on it, but when it came out it was a white supremacist Trump supporting anti feminist they dont say a peep.

really funny thing that attack happened in Québec and I remember it clearly because I live in ste-foy Québec 3 streets away from where that attack happen and THIS is not how things went.

Before opening your mouth, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Then how did things go? A mosque was attacked by a white terrorists. Are you excusing that now? Damn some people are as bad as Trump.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Then how did things go? A mosque was attacked by a white terrorists. Are you excusing that now? Damn some people are as bad as Trump.

I am not excusing anyone, what happened was horrible I come from a small city where there haven't been a single gun shot in decades. Seeing this is horrible and I hope to never see it again in my life. I hope to die before seeing my hometown becoming a place of violence.

That being said, I was calling on your bullcrap and lies. Stop telling a story you don't know shit about, I grew up in these streets I know these people. In fact, I know personally some of the ones who got shot and died. So please, stop talking about thing you don't know because you can label it to follow your narrative and your political agenda. This... This... what you are doing right now, is the reason I started to despise the left and the liberals progressive. People fucking died, can't you see? have you no soul? No.... better push our political agenda right.

What you are saying is inhuman and is a total lack of respect and basic human decency. OMg... using something THAT horrible to advance your political agenda.

Over all the things I've seen you saying in the past, this..... I won't accept it. I will never. There should be no place for that kind of politization.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I am not excusing anyone, what happened was horrible I come from a small city where there haven't been a single gun shot in decades. Seeing this is horrible and I hope to never see it again in my life. I hope to die before seeing my hometown becoming a place of violence.

That being said, I was calling on your bullcrap and lies. Stop telling a story you don't know shit about, I grew up in these streets I know these people. In fact, I know personally some of the ones who got shot and died. So please, stop talking about thing you don't know because you can label it to follow your narrative and your political agenda. This... This... what you are doing right now, is the reason I started to despise the left and the liberals progressive. People fucking died, can't you see? have you no soul? No.... better push our political agenda right.

What you are saying is inhuman and is a total lack of respect and basic human decency. OMg... using something THAT horrible to advance your political agenda.

Over all the things I've seen you saying in the past, this..... I won't accept it. I will never. There should be no place for that kind of politization.

Youre saying this isnt true?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/29/multiple-people-reported-shot-by-gunmen-at-quebec-city-mosque/?utm_term=.028ef77feaa8
"

We've actually had a confirmed terrorist attack commited by a radical islamist.

...back in 2010, and the only casualty was himself as his homemade pipebomb contraption went off early.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"

We've actually had a confirmed terrorist attack commited by a radical islamist.

...back in 2010, and the only casualty was himself as his homemade pipebomb contraption went off early.

Funny how you trumplets claim there is no muslim ban yet you hate on muslims here clearly. In Syria christians and muslims celebrated christmas together and women either wear the headscarf or not. The terrorists are not true muslims, theyre low scum who rape and kill as they see fit and they are the ones bringing with the sharia law like the saudis practice. I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.
"
diablofdb wrote:
People fucking died

exactly

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/01/31/canada-mosque-attack-provokes-fear-and-anxiety

consequence: there´s a need to fight against any sort of extremism, this time it appears to be right wing extremism. What makes you so upset ? In Germany we used to have left wing extremism from the so called "Red Army Fraction" in the 70s. Same result: People fucking died.

Right now people "fucking die" in the Mediterranean sea.

http://www.unhcr.org/news/latest/2016/10/580f3e684/mediterranean-death-toll-soars-2016-deadliest-year.html
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Not only they are deforming the reality but they are using the death to push their political agenda... what you and them are doing is so wrong.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't want to live in any muslim country, as opposed to the comfy welfare West, where you can scream "muh oppreshion" without being beheaded or lynched by a mob of islamic fundamentalists.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:
The terrorists are not true muslims, theyre low scum who rape and kill as they see fit and they are the ones bringing with the sharia law like the saudis practice. I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.

What a ludicrously ignorant and reality-free statement. Syria is basically an active warzone, and you'd have to be stupid enough to buy into Trump's insane propaganda to believe you'd be better off there. And claiming that people willing to literally kill themselves for their religious beliefs are "not true muslims" is fucking absurd. It's right there in the name. "Islamic state". It's literally the first word. Ask any member of ISIS why they are doing what they are doing and the answer will have in no small part to do with "because Islam". Get your shit together.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
"
sarahaustin wrote:
The terrorists are not true muslims, theyre low scum who rape and kill as they see fit and they are the ones bringing with the sharia law like the saudis practice. I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.

What a ludicrously ignorant and reality-free statement. Syria is basically an active warzone, and you'd have to be stupid enough to buy into Trump's insane propaganda to believe you'd be better off there. And claiming that people willing to literally kill themselves for their religious beliefs are "not true muslims" is fucking absurd. It's right there in the name. "Islamic state". It's literally the first word. Ask any member of ISIS why they are doing what they are doing and the answer will have in no small part to do with "because Islam". Get your shit together.

Damascus has water again after the SAA defeated the terrorists that cut it off, so yea, i go there. The western media misleads you with the term islamic state, theyre called daesh. They hate that word.

Assad > Trump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info