Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:

. The terrorists are not true muslims, theyre low scum who rape and kill as they see fit and they are the ones bringing with the sharia law like the saudis practice.

ill bet they put sugar on their porridge as well and we all know that no true muslim whould put sugar on his porridge.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't want to live in any muslim country, as opposed to the comfy welfare West, where you can scream "muh oppreshion" without being beheaded or lynched by a mob of islamic fundamentalists.

I will surely not visit any Islamic country soon. (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30883058).

@Budget_player_cadet: They use the term "Islamic", but are absolutely not representative. Don´t believe their narrative. I´m surprised.
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I rather live in Syria right now than in america, that way i live longer.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't want to live in any muslim country, as opposed to the comfy welfare West, where you can scream "muh oppreshion" without being beheaded or lynched by a mob of islamic fundamentalists.

Sorry, thats america youre talking about and its white supremacists that claim its Trump country now and "insert minority name here" can go fuck off. Hell, i rather live in the hood than in a white supremacist dominated state.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Damascus has water again after the SAA defeated the terrorists that cut it off, so yea, i go there. The western media misleads you with the term islamic state, theyre called daesh. They hate that word.

Don't you have water in Germany?

"daesh" is a mocking acronym from the Arabic name for "islamic state", which is "islamic state in iraq and levant". So yeah, they call themselves an islamic state, but you prob. know better than those rabid fundamentalists :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 19, 2017, 12:36:31 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Damascus has water again after the SAA defeated the terrorists that cut it off, so yea, i go there. The western media misleads you with the term islamic state, theyre called daesh. They hate that word.

Don't you have water in Germany?

"daesh" is a mocking acronym from the Arabic name for "islamic state", which is "islamic state in iraq and levant". So yeah, they call themselves an islamic state, but you prob. know better than those rabid fundamentalists :)

Whatever, theyre losing to Putin and Assad and China.
"
What a ludicrously ignorant and reality-free statement. Syria is basically an active warzone, and you'd have to be stupid enough to buy into Trump's insane propaganda to believe you'd be better off there. And claiming that people willing to literally kill themselves for their religious beliefs are "not true muslims" is fucking absurd.
First, as an Afghan campaign veteran born in Detroit who was homeless before enlisting, I will say from direct experience: northern Afghanistan circa 2011 ain't got shit on 94 & Chalmers circa 2007. I felt more need for body armor before I enlisted than after. Some areas of our inner cities are active warzones.

Second, accusations of heresy are as old as religion itself. It's not new for one group of Some Religion to say another group of Some Religion are in fact not a member of Some Religion because reasons. I think clearly suicide bombers are religious in some capacity; I don't think anyone's trying to paint them as secular terrorists. But is their religion genuine grade-A Islam™ or something else?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 19, 2017, 1:16:18 PM
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 19, 2017, 1:53:06 PM
The question of whether Daesh is representative of Islam as a whole is a considerably more interesting discussion to have. I'm not an expert on the Qur'an, so it's a bit hard for me to have any real opinion on the matter to be honest.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
The question of whether Daesh is representative of Islam as a whole is a considerably more interesting discussion to have. I'm not an expert on the Qur'an, so it's a bit hard for me to have any real opinion on the matter to be honest.

They are certainly representative of the most radical version of Islam posible. How much support among muslims does this radical version have? Not a negligible support, considering the rather appalling amount of various radical & terrorist organisations in the muslim world and the fact that ISIS is still alive an kicking, after fighting for more than two years vs the combined forces of US, NATO, Iraq, Iran, Kurdistan, Russia...

The stream of jihadists flocking into Iraq & Syria from all over the muslim world (and from Europe too) is apparently good enough to wage war for years. The supply in finances, weapons and material also seem to come from "somewhere". Maybe from our good friends the medieval theocracy of Saudi Arabia - the guys whose fundamentalist version of islam is the closest to that of ISIS.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 19, 2017, 2:21:08 PM
"

No, ISIS isn't representative of Islam. Islam is a religion of peace....... But seriously, some people are dumb enough to believe this. Islam is at least as militant on average as Christians were on average in the Middle ages. They just don't possess the luxury of having military dominance over almost everyone like Western Christian countries have for nearly 1000 years.

Religion is just another angle used for control. This is certainly the case with Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. But if it wasn't those religions, it would be others what would fill their place.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:23:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info