Donald Trump and US politics

"
Manocean wrote:

Wow, I'm literally shaking right now at how alt-right this comment is.

So basically, I turn you on?
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Trump supporters arent known to be smart...

I know, right? Why would a bunch of racists and neonazis support a Black female singer? THEY MUST BE IDIOTS....

Well, they ask for a wall that makes no sense, call a muslim ban not a muslim ban and are otherwise happy with getting taxed while the swamp isnt getting drained but filled and that Yemen raid, lets not talk about that. Oh and Trumplets think Trump is pro LGBT because he helds a pride flag, now they dont say shit because of Sessions rolling back LGBT protections.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Trump supporters arent known to be smart...

I know, right? Why would a bunch of racists and neonazis support a Black female singer? THEY MUST BE IDIOTS....

Did you just assume xer gender?

Never mind gender assumptions, what if they identify as white (or something else entirely, like a dragon)? Pretty monstrous of ya'll to label people without knowing what they feel like on the inside.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Well, they ask for a wall that makes no sense,

Border Patrol agents, and law enforcement, and military generals seem to think that strengthening the wall makes a lot of sense. I'll take their word over the screams and cries from political hacks on the left.

"

call a muslim ban not a muslim ban

So temporary travel restrictions from 7 majority Muslim countries + increased vetting = Muslim ban? You're telling me 2+2=6, while criticizing the intelligence of others.

"

and are otherwise happy with getting taxed while the swamp isnt getting drained

The tear ducts of the left are being drained though. And that makes me a very happy person. Happier than I'd be if the swamp was drained + no tears from the left. So I'll take it.

"

Oh and Trumplets think Trump is pro LGBT because he helds a pride flag, now they dont say shit because of Sessions rolling back LGBT protections.

Yeah, and Mike Pence wants to electrocute gay kids......
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2017, 4:43:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0 Enjoy your illiterate president.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Enjoy your illiterate president.

When you and your SJW friends will run a multi-billion empire, you can call yourselves literate in comparison to Trump.

Nah, scratch that. If you have a marxist education, it will be already a success to get a job in the private sector and pay taxes, instead of munching on public money.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Enjoy your illiterate president.

When you and your SJW friends will run a multi-billion empire, you can call yourselves literate in comparison to Trump.

Nah, scratch that. If you have a marxist education, it will be already a success to get a job in the private sector and pay taxes, instead of munching on public money.

Come back and make the same statement when america went bankrupt because of Trumps idiotic EOs.
Judging from Trumps past business performance, and current presidential performance, its quite obvious he didnt run anything that required more than one page of reading, preferably with maps and bullet points.
HAIL SATAN!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Come back and make the same statement when america went bankrupt because of Trumps idiotic EOs.

America is already bankrupt in a way. You can thank the last two presidents for quadrupling the debt, esp. Obama.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0 Enjoy your illiterate president.

What's your level of education and job title? I'm pretty interested considering you post a lot about how people are dumb or illiterate.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info