Donald Trump and US politics

"
It´s like a religious cult. Not only because of all that creepy stuff. Those people want to believe in something, no matter what.

Barack Obama was mocked as "the Black Messiah" because he promised hope. This dude comes saying that he alone can fix everything, he knows more about taxes than everyone, more about ISIS than the generals themselves, he can make better deals, can repeal the "failed Obamacare" with a better and cheaper healthcare law.

Some call him God Emperor, others have this painting of him on their social media accounts:

And I just sit here shaking my head...
There are crazy, moronic people on both sides of the aisle. You can search for Obama Tattoos as well and find people just ad idiotic as those doing Trump tattoos.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
The WaPo article here is clearly fake news. When you quote someone as saying something didn't happen, then you say that very something happened, the usual implication is that the person quoted is a liar; WaPo uses sleight of hand to convey the opposite impression. They found one liar and used him.

I'm not saying Breitbart is without its biases, but in this case there is reality and there is the world according to the fake news industrial complex.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 24, 2017, 10:49:18 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
It´s like a religious cult. Not only because of all that creepy stuff. Those people want to believe in something, no matter what.

Barack Obama was mocked as "the Black Messiah" because he promised hope. This dude comes saying that he alone can fix everything, he knows more about taxes than everyone, more about ISIS than the generals themselves, he can make better deals, can repeal the "failed Obamacare" with a better and cheaper healthcare law.

Some call him God Emperor, others have this painting of him on their social media accounts:

And I just sit here shaking my head...

Bannon is pulling his strings. No wonder it got quiet about him, hes hiding behind the curtain.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The WaPo article here is clearly fake news. When you quote someone as saying something didn't happen, then you say that very something happened, the usual implication is that the person quoted is a liar; WaPo uses sleight of hand to convey the opposite impression. They found one liar and used him.

I'm not saying Breitbart is without its biases, but in this case there is reality and there is the world according to the fake news industrial complex.

Using my reading comprehension skills.

The village didn't name their village after Trump because they love him. They did it because it would get the publicity and the funding for toilets. It is not recognize by the government and is unofficial. That is faked news?
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Using my reading comprehension skills.

The village didn't name their village after Trump because they love him. They did it because it would get the publicity and the funding for toilets. It is not recognize by the government and is unofficial. That is faked news?

It seems this thread is full of pro Trump people who call anything fake news no matter how true it is. next thing you know, they claim there was no collusion with Russia.
"
deathflower wrote:
It is not recognize by the government and is unofficial. That is faked news?
A quote from the WaPo article itself: "The village elders — happy to have the attention, and perhaps the development dollars that came with it — gave their permission." That is (municipal) government recognition.

The article, as far as I can tell, doesn't actually lie. It quotes a liar — one Mani Ram Sharma — and then quietly counters his claim. However, the article is deliberately constructed to mislead by framing Sharma's words in a positive light and burying the truth in the bottom half of the article, after the Sharma quotes.

As far as motivations go, it's unclear how many are in it only for the toilets. Perhaps a majority. *shrug*

Edit: Sure there was collusion with Russia. On the Clinton side.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 24, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
A quote from the WaPo article itself: "The village elders — happy to have the attention, and perhaps the development dollars that came with it — gave their permission." That is (municipal) government recognition.

The article, as far as I can tell, doesn't actually lie. It quotes a liar — one Mani Ram Sharma — and then quietly counters his claim. However, the article is deliberately constructed to mislead by framing Sharma's words in a positive light and burying the truth in the bottom half of the article, after the Sharma quotes.

As far as motivations go, it's unclear how many are in it only for the toilets. Perhaps a majority. *shrug*

Hillary didnt become president with Russias help, Trump did.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

India's Supreme Court has in the past issued opinions condemning the village councils as illegal bodies. Edicts carried out by local councils are illegal, are not legally binding in India. It is considered vigilante justice. They do shitty things like honour killings, infringing women's right and nonsense like rules on how you dress.

"
deathflower wrote:
India's Supreme Court has in the past issued opinions condemning the village councils as illegal bodies. Edicts carried out by local councils are illegal, are not legally binding in India. It is considered vigilante justice. They do shitty things like honour killings, infringing women's right and nonsense like rules on how you dress.
I researched for some time and couldn't find any mention of a supreme court decision. Finding claims of village council malfeasance wasn't as difficult.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info