Donald Trump and US politics

"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Glad im not in america when it all comes crashing down.

So you know what all american veterans think but you're not... in country??

"
sarahaustin wrote:
He already made a mistake hanging up on the aussie president

Fake News

"
sarahaustin wrote:
starting war with mexico

Fake news

Dude, do you just lie for fun? What's going on in that brain?

Fake news is the Trumplets favorite word. What about it is "fake"? Proof me wrong. Lol. You cant.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trump will win 2020 by landslide. It won't even be close.

1984 Reagan all over if this shit continues.

Will depend on the Dem candidate. I guess it can't get worse than Hillary.

Unless it's someone like Webb or a sane Democrat no chance. Hillary at least had Wall Street money. Bernie wont even have that.

Trumps approval rating is shit low. He wont win in 2020.
Rising daily. U prolly thought he had no chance too amirite?

Trump will get the black community, natural conservatives, before its all over and dems can kiss thier ass goodbye.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/trump-slams-chicago-violence-minister-says-gangs-want-to-help/1732019/
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2017, 9:01:04 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trump will win 2020 by landslide. It won't even be close.

1984 Reagan all over if this shit continues.
Will depend on the Dem candidate. I guess it can't get worse than Hillary.
I think Tulsi is the best chance Dems have in 2020. Female, veteran, and not afraid of truth. They'll throw that chance away to make sure someone who has been waiting longer has their turn.

Tangentially, there's a part of me that hopes Trump doesn't run for reelection. Why?
Spoiler
Mad Dog 2020
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 3, 2017, 9:09:45 PM
Mad Dog is a bit of sycophant to power. Plus I dont trust anyone with no children never married. Strikes me as a bit nuts if they never found anyone to love them not to mention no future to lose.

For the record I've watched hours of his speeches and theories. While a great military leader and leader of men I think Trump made a mistake with nomination.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2017, 9:41:00 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

it's funny I heard everyone like you saying he would not win in 2016... oh wait... ahhhh! xDDDD
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Mad Dog is a bit of sycophant to power. Plus I dont trust anyone with no children never married. Strikes me as a bit nuts if they never found anyone to love them not to mention no future to lose.
As a veteran, I disagree with you. His profession is one of few where a lack of marriage is usually a sign of wisdom. Particularly if one intends to lead from the front.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 3, 2017, 9:39:43 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
As a veteran, I disagree with you. His profession is one of few where a lack of marriage is usually a sign of wisdom. Particularly if one intends to lead from the front.

Watch his video on youtube. Loves Saudi. Will take us to war with Iran. Sure he's "kilgore" on the battle field and does killing well I just think his priorities are all neoconish

The establishment loves him and even broke rules for his appointment should be a red flag
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2017, 9:56:27 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

So by your logic, Reagan didn't win re-election but Carter did. You may as well consult tea leaves.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 3, 2017, 9:48:19 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Sure he's "kilgore" on the battle field and does killing well I just think his priorities are all neoconish
Eh. I at least appreciate that he wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to war. But yeah, he's a hawk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info