Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:

Vets dont like Trump and he doesnt do a damn thing for them...

I guess it may be different where I live (Florida) but... every single combat vet I know voted for Trump.
anything is everything
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Sorry, im not a Trumplet, so im not triggered. Glad im not in america when it all comes crashing down. He already made a mistake hanging up on the aussie president and starting war with mexico.

I wanna see the trumplets faces when they realize they pay for a wall that does nothing, pay more for products from mexico if they even get any and are not welcome in any other country.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Glad im not in america when it all comes crashing down.

So you know what all american veterans think but you're not... in country??

"
sarahaustin wrote:
He already made a mistake hanging up on the aussie president

Fake News

"
sarahaustin wrote:
starting war with mexico

Fake news

Dude, do you just lie for fun? What's going on in that brain?
anything is everything
"
pneuma wrote:
- The middle and middle-right are being galvanized by "protests" turning into riots,
- The media cannot stop lying about him and his policy and have poisoned the fourth estate.

---

There are great reasons to vote against Trump. There are many great political concepts out there and it's our duty to try them and see what works and what doesn't.

The American left seems way more interested in posturing and calling their opposition Nazis than trying to sell Americans on why we should change political course.
Here's a tip to the smart people remaining on the left: push an elaborate conspiracy theory that George Soros is a conservative double agent intent on destroying liberalism from within in order to promote Trump and achieve a sinister globalist agenda. You'll win some of the Alex Jones types of crazies, you'll be able to redirect to more rational criticisms of the President, and it'll distance your political objectives from the complete fuckwads (antifa, MSM) that are destroying your credibility.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 3, 2017, 6:46:31 PM
haha he is. Best thing ever is these riots, political violence, and other fuckery for Trump.

Like I said in original Trump thread, normals dont like mass violence so he was a shoe in.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2017, 6:52:07 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
haha he is. Best thing ever is these riots, political violence, and other fuckery for Trump.

Like I said in original Trump thread, normals dont like mass violence so he was a shoe in.

Yup, I got some very good friends in the USA, and every of them is (was) a democrate. They voted for Obama, Twice!

And they wanted to vote for Hillary at first, then they participated to a anti Trump rally. They saw the shouting, the aggression, the vandals. It's not what they signed for. And it turned them off.

At one point they knew they would not vote for Hillary for sure. And as the scandals and wikileaks were pouring in, not only none of them voted for Hillary but some of them and their family even voted for Trump. And we're talking about families that are highly rooted in liberalism and Democrate. Families that have elected Obama twice.

Now you have to ask yourself some serious questions when some people who voted for your party for many years have turned on you.
Trump will win 2020 by landslide. It won't even be close.

1984 Reagan all over if this shit continues.

Obviously hes letting it continue. If I were Trump I'd donate to Soros/BLM and other anarchists groups on the down low
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2017, 8:38:16 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Will depend on the Dem candidate. I guess it can't get worse than Hillary.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Will depend on the Dem candidate. I guess it can't get worse than Hillary.

Unless it's someone like Webb or a sane Democrat no chance. Hillary at least had Wall Street money. Bernie wont even have that.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info