Donald Trump and US politics

New crime stats for Germany are out. The TL;DR is basically that violence has increased by a lot. Real, actual refugees aren't committing many crimes, fake refugees (aka illegal immigrants) are very criminal though. Right-wing crimes also increased. The minister summed it up as "brutalization of society".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

When I watched interviews some of them did say they were scared of Trump policies. Most didn't say anything because they didn't understand english to begin with. And unlike your source, it was more than just 2 interviews

Care to share them?

I tried to find it but couldn't, it was in january or february :/
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Xavderion wrote:
New crime stats for Germany are out. The TL;DR is basically that violence has increased by a lot. Real, actual refugees aren't committing many crimes, fake refugees (aka illegal immigrants) are very criminal though. Right-wing crimes also increased. The minister summed it up as "brutalization of society".

I can believe that. It mimics pretty well the canadian situation.

Edit: by that, I mean that actual refugees are integrating pretty well and not causing trouble for the most part.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Apr 24, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
omg faerwin im gonna use the filter script to filter u out because ur disrupting my safe space
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
omg faerwin im gonna use the filter script to filter u out because ur disrupting my safe space

Gotta love those who call out "liberals" for needing safe spaces being the ones that want them the most.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

When I watched interviews some of them did say they were scared of Trump policies. Most didn't say anything because they didn't understand english to begin with. And unlike your source, it was more than just 2 interviews

Care to share them?

I tried to find it but couldn't, it was in january or february :/

Uh huh.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
For Sarah

"
TheWretch wrote:
For Sarah

So thats what you fantasize about at night. ;)

Surely cant be for me because i didnt vote for the bitch.
Did you just assume it's gender?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info