Donald Trump and US politics

"
TheWretch wrote:
Did you just assume it's gender?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
omg faerwin im gonna use the filter script to filter u out because ur disrupting my safe space

Gotta love those who call out "liberals" for needing safe spaces being the ones that want them the most.

ur filtered too! get outta my safe space, thank god charan bumped the thread with the filter and showed me that i don't have to see opinions that i disagree with
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 24, 2017, 8:09:58 PM
Claiming to be a man without ever experiencing testosterone therapy is like claiming to be a pothead without ever experiencing THC. You just might be a great advocate and a friend of the cause, but ultimately still a poser.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Bill Nye saving the world by educating kids. So progressive! Three minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Daily reminder that /pol/ is always right.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 24, 2017, 9:52:58 PM
I'm building my own safe space, with hookers and black jack.

and in my safe space asking people where they come from is not considered racist btw. Also we only allow two genders

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/04/22/students-avoid-making-eye-contact-could-guiltyof-racism-oxford/
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 24, 2017, 10:04:31 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm building my own safe space, with hookers and black jack.

and in my safe space asking people where they come from is not considered racist btw. Also we only allow two genders

I have no issue with your safe space as long as I am allowed to stop by every once in a while with a couple cases of beer. I am a straight white male.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Weekly terrorist attacks? Where? And where should the people go to that flee from countries the US and EU funds terrorists in? Cant have it both ways, funding terrorism and denying entry to those that flee those terrorists.

Well, not in Tokio, Prague or Santiago de Chile. And guess why?

But you are kinda right in your second part. The West is propping up islamo-fascist Saudi Arabia and Qatar way too much. Corrupt globalists will lick the boots (or sandals) to any despot, as long as enough $$$ is involved.

The latest from the super-corrupted United Nations:

Saudi Arabia elected to UN women's rights commission

LMAO

Meanwhile, in teh good, ol' US of A:

Detroit Doctor and Wife Arrested and Charged with Conspiring to Perform Female Genital Mutilation

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/detroit-doctor-and-wife-arrested-and-charged-conspiring-perform-female-genital-mutilation

"
Fakhruddin Attar, M.D., 53, and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, both of Livonia, Michigan, are charged with conspiring to perform female genital mutilations on minor girls out of Fakhruddin Attar’s medical clinic in Livonia. According to the complaint, some of the minor victims traveled interstate to have the procedure performed. The complaint alleges that the FGM procedure was performed on girls who were approximately six to eight years old.

Yeah, that's a thing those champions of women's rights practice. And why? Because Muslim men believe that a woman who can experience sexual pleasure is likely to stray from her husband and commit adultery. Better to "nip it in the bud," as it were.

Of course, that also spares these men from having to provide their wives with any sexual pleasure themselves, turning sex into a completely selfish act. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
diablofdb wrote:

The leftists downward spiral of self-destruction is beautiful to watch. It brings intersectional nonbinary micro-tears to my eyes.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

The leftists downward spiral of self-destruction is beautiful to watch. It brings intersectional nonbinary micro-tears to my eyes.

In europe if you look those ghetto muslims in the eyes it s like a fight provocation.
What can they do? look in eye and getting knife wounds for provocation or not look and getting knife wound for being called racist
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I have a feeling that this is a load of bullshit
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info