Donald Trump and US politics

"
Pwnzors87 wrote:
That sound´s like a reasonable way to protect yourself O.o

I don´t know if you meant me, but it´s out of context... gosh i shouldn´t have wrote it.
I actually didn´t want to reply to this thread again, but i Keep it short.

A) Nobody critizes or laugh´s about Refugee´s, all the moaning is rather profilaktik, they probaply won´t go home after the war. Protect them from what? Going home, is that a punishment? like rofl

B) You are pretty delusional if you think that muslim´s are victim´s. Go to Saudi Arabia, put the gay rainbow colours on, wave a cross, and see how faar you come. And if you now procedee to tell me that Saudi arabia isn´t islamic than, realy...

No mather were Islam is, it alway´s clashes with the native Population, be it christian´s,budhist,hindus,pegan,etc.
Even the full of flower´s and bunny´s dalailama and budhist´s start to critizes them.

Through it´s 1600 jear´s of existance, Islam has been constantly at war, against other against themself´s. Once a couple muslim´s stop believing in Sunna XY, boom a new sub-Group is formed, which than is at conflikt with the rest.

I quoted the wrong post. sorry

Sadly, there is people that attack these refugees by threatening, insulting and that want to deport them. They need protection from these persons.

Muslisms are as much of a victim as anyone else can be. Sure, there is some horrible laws in some countries with a muslism majority, but it's not all of them. Yes, most, if not all, are relatively behind in human rights but it's often a matter of who's in charge rather than what the population think. A lot of muslisms are much more progressive than the leaders that are in charge (they are often the ones that immigrate).

It's not so much Islam that clash with others as much as it is cultures. There was a time in which the roles were reversed. Christianity was constantly invading the middle lands with their crusade while the muslisms were encouraging art, culture and science above all. This is why they have some seriously impressive building in Iran, Irak and other middle east countries. Sadly, this time came to an end and religious zealotry is pretty well established in their current leaders.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
I didn't cite the others because those didn't include numbers. The ones I DID cite have the numbers.

Yes. The number cited was 452 in January. Hardly a "huge illegal problem".

No mention of how this is any way shape or form related to a Trump presidency.

E: If i had to guess, I'd say the increase has much more to do with Cuckdeau's virtue signaling that hey, all are welcome here and we'll gladly pay for your welfare and medical bills come on over!

Can't wait for the inevitable Conservative win next election :)

Trudeau won in october 2015. And while there seems to be a small* increase in asylum requests in the following months (30 to 60% more), it explodes in september 2016. Now move to Trump winning in november and we are looking at a 400% and more asylum request on soil in the following months.

*small relatively speaking
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
^ This is as circumstantial as what you've brought up..

Trudeau said we welcomed ALL refugees in January 17, when your "influx" hit its peak. Take that for what it's worth

I even found as Leftist a MSM fake news source about it as i could.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/28/trudeau-refugees_n_14461906.html

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 24, 2017, 12:33:00 AM
Refugees, not illegal immigrants. There's a big difference. A good amount of the people that seek asylum (from the states) are people that are scared of Trump anti muslism/mexican policies and fear deportation. Some are illegals, some aren't.
"
faerwin wrote:
Refugees, not illegal immigrants. There's a big difference. A good amount of the people that seek asylum (from the states) are people that are scared of Trump anti muslism/mexican policies and fear deportation. Some are illegals, some aren't.

Im not sure i see your point. None of the people coming in from the States would be considered refugees which is what's so absurd. They dont even qualify as political refugees as these vague oppressive policies you speak of simply don't exist.

"
faerwin wrote:
people that are scared of Trump anti muslism/mexican policies

Like what, exactly? Stop watching CNN.

Don't take it from me, hear it from the horse's mouth:

https://youtu.be/4vkmNPwWep8
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 24, 2017, 12:51:31 AM
"
faerwin wrote:

Wrong and unlike you, I actually live in the USA and the ONLY people here "scared" of Trump are illegal immigrants and terrorists and they SHOULD fear deportation.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

Im not sure i see your point. None of the people coming in from the States would be considered refugees which is what's so absurd. They dont even qualify as political refugees as these vague oppressive policies you speak of simply don't exist.

That's exactly my point.

When Trudeau said that, it didn't apply to those that are in the States, only to those that are in the syrian warzone.

"
Don't take it from me, hear it from the horse's mouth:

https://youtu.be/4vkmNPwWep8

When I watched interviews some of them did say they were scared of Trump policies. Most didn't say anything because they didn't understand english to begin with. And unlike your source, it was more than just 2 interviews
Last edited by faerwin on Apr 24, 2017, 2:15:14 AM
"
faerwin wrote:

When I watched interviews some of them did say they were scared of Trump policies. Most didn't say anything because they didn't understand english to begin with. And unlike your source, it was more than just 2 interviews

Care to share them?
It's disingenuous to pretend even briefly that large numbers of people are not scared of Trump policies. Now, if you wish to claim that the vast majority of such fear is the result of misreporting of said policies, then such a claim is at least plausible. But even then, Trump has expressed a few views that give me goosebumps; not all of the fear is irrational. Traditional, perhaps; I'm creeped out by any government that spends so much on military, and that's been going on for decades.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
faerwin wrote:

How that whole thing about accepting EVERYONE from the middle east from the past 6 years ended up tell me?

there's as been a weekly terrorist attack since the two last years. And now you can see people being angry about it. First there was the Brexit, and now you can see the elections in France. Trump got elected for the same reasons. That whole mass immigration things cost billions in wellfare and put the safety of civil in jeopardy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info