Donald Trump and US politics

"
Also LOL report on russian hacking from Russia Today.
Do you doubt it's McAfee saying those words?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Congress forcing us to buy their overpriced products.

That's because corrupt politicians, in the pockets of the insurance companies, convince you you are better off without state single payer.

There's a reason none of the systems have ever worked, there's an unnecessary component, corporation profit and huge compensation.

Why is US the richest developed country but has the worst health care?

Could it be that all the others don't have corrupt politicians telling them that single payer will give them worse healthcare?

Medicare/caid is single payer and a total disaster. Naw you just need to enforce Sherman and clayton anti trust acts against HC companies and prices would reduce by 80% and people could pay cash like old days. OFC congress is bought off though because their fingers are in it like everything else.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker&cat=Health%20Reform
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2017, 7:36:39 PM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 2, 2017, 7:36:01 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Medicare/caid is single payer and a total disaster. Naw you just need to enforce Sherman and clayton acts against HC companies and prices would reduce by 80% and people could pay cash like old days.

It's a disaster compared to other countries.

It's arguably the least disastrous your healthcare has ever been, it depends on how you look at it.

Regardless, it's still a disaster because it isn't a full single payer system. It wasn't allowed to be, by, yes, those corrupt politicians.
Casually casual.

Thats okay. Can only go up from there. haha. I'm a glass half full type person.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats okay. Can only go up from there. haha. I'm a glass half full type person.

I think I already told you, I'm a correct size glass person :P
Casually casual.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Also LOL report on russian hacking from Russia Today.
Do you doubt it's McAfee saying those words?

Not really. I'm not sure how seriously I should take McAfee, tbh.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Well, what "pro-Trump" news have we been missing out on? I mean, I bet most news coverage at the tail end of the Nixon administration was not "pro-Nixon", but that's hardly a knock on the media.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
I for one am very happy with my President Trump. I can see that the media has been lying since Trump declared he would run, but most people know they've been lying to us a lot longer than that. I hate how it seems that everything is against him with fake stories, like Russian interference. The elite globalists are obviously frightened because they know their tyrannical regime is over and they've manipulated the minds of a lot of Americans into believing false things like Trump and his supporters are nazi's, fascists, racists, etc. It's the old accuse others of what you do strategy that they've done all along. Projecting.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
The worst thing the US can do is adopt universal health care similar to Canada.

In Canada if you need a hip or knee replacement the benchmark wait time is 6.5 months, and many people aren't even receiving treatment within the benchmark (that's 6.5+ months of being crippled).

The waiting list for beds in nursing homes is years long. The waiting list to see a dermatologist is 8+ months.

Even emergency cancer treatment, radiation therapy, etc, I've had relatives who had to go to the US for treatment, because the wait times in Canada were so long that they would have died. The government covered this, but if the US health care system was like Canada's the option to send people there for faster treatment wouldn't be available.

If you're going to have universal health care, regulate the fuck out of it. Caps on salary, caps on profit for medical equipment, caps everywhere. Instead of paying a doctor $300k a year, cut that down to $75k/year and hire 4 of them. Doctors in other countries aren't making $300k a year.

When you combine universal health care with poor regulation and a corrupt revolving door government that completely fails in collective bargaining vs. public sector unions, the health care becomes a wasteful and inefficient cash grab.

Medical school acceptance rates are under 5% (under 3% in some places). Think about that. For 10,000 doctor applicants we train under 500. It's a cartel that keeps the labor supply low to inflate/protect their own status. When you have so many applicants for a job, it's a clear sign that the job is overpaid.

The medical device industry is even worse. We're spending over $100,000 on a piece of equipment that costs under $50 to manufacture.

So yeah, break up the cartels/unions/monopolies, bring in some real penalties for the revolving door shit, overhaul medical patent laws, allow foreign trained doctors to work here/certify (basically free up the market). Or go in the complete opposite direction and crank the regulation to over 9000. Cap income. Cap profit. Go full blown communist health care. Do the same with education and nuke the tuition cost. 300k+ underemployed teachers in Ontario? 2000+ applications for every tenure track position? Drop their income, hire more.

Because half and half you just go bankrupt while receiving shit service.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Mar 2, 2017, 10:09:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info