Donald Trump and US politics

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Headless these neo-cons are not crazy ppl. They want cold war very profitable times for military and elites who they serve.

Guess what they survive a nuclear war anyways. These uber rich have multi generational underground compounds so does government ppl FEMA built for them. Us not so much. Too bad.

If they make nuclear war would solve many issues they cant solve like debt, terrorism, over population, pollution, etc

And they emerge from fallout shelters to a new garden of eden.

They are not worried.
What you really mean is: a small minority of them aren't. Perhaps — this is more of a stretch — an influential minority. But what you describe is against the self-interest of many, including those on whom neoconservativism relies for critical support.

Yeah I admit its a bit out there. But fits. Absolutely no sane reason to increase tensions and build more nukes when Armageddon almost happened a few times already. Unless you want it to.
Git R Dun!
Do we seriously have people here claiming that there are folks who would welcome a nuclear armageddon?

Are you several kinds of fucking retarded?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
The rich and powerful have contacts and relations all over the world. Especially in age of globalism. So what? I expect they all talk with Russians regularly. This Russia boogie man is pure McCarthyism.

It's not even the rich and powerful these days. I myself woke up late and spoke with a Russian, Iranian, Pole and a Libyan. Welcome to the 21st century. These people are either stupid or crazy or both. They have been trying to start a war with Russia for quite a few years now.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
These people are either stupid or crazy or both. They have been trying to start a war with Russia for quite a few years now.

I'm literally trying to wrap my (admittedly drunk) head around how deluded about world affairs one has to be to imagine that anyone in a position of power is seriously angling for a war with Russia, and I honestly think I need another bottle before I can stupefy myself down to that level. When come back, stop being retarded, kthx.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
Nobody wants a war with Russia, people just want to claim that Russia launched a surgical first strike by taking over our elections and filling the White House with Russian spies.

I can't see how anyone would take the mental leap to warfare from that.
"
pneuma wrote:
Nobody wants a war with Russia, people just want to claim that Russia launched a surgical first strike by taking over our elections and filling the White House with Russian spies.

I can't see how anyone would take the mental leap to warfare from that.

Yeah. Just like that shooting war we had with Iran after they found out we overthrew their democracy.

...That happened, right?

What a bizarre strawman of liberal positions. If you're going to accuse us of believing an insane conspiracy theory, the least you can do is make sure you have the fringe position you intend to broad-brush us with right.
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Mar 2, 2017, 3:39:14 PM
Assume it's all true and the conspiracy theory has real legs.

Russia worked directly with Trump and his team, hacked the election, and installed him. Executive orders were copywritten by Russians and handed to Trump to then enact. Monetary kickback schemes laid bare where Trump was personally benefiting in exchange for following orders. Proof beyond all reasonable doubt, Trump himself confesses, and so on.

What is the next step? No harm, no foul?
"
pneuma wrote:
What is the next step?

Being gay is a death penalty offence.

Looking at clothes that the opposite sex looked at is life imprisonment.

Farts need to have a funeral.

And that's just the first wave of exec orders.
Casually casual.

Sessions just now recused himself from any potential investigations of the Trump campaign. Fair enough, he was a part of the campaign after all. He completely rekt the perjury allegations though. Libs take another L.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Sessions just now recused himself from any potential investigations of the Trump campaign. Fair enough, he was a part of the campaign after all. He completely rekt the perjury allegations though. Libs take another L.

Chaffetz totally had no idea it was about to come Kappa.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 2, 2017, 4:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info