Donald Trump and US politics

there this is what the Muslims are saying about us. and there are many more she erased
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I live among muslims and met many that are gay. Educate yourself.
Eh. A survey of UK Muslims asked if homosexuality was an acceptable lifestyle and 100% - literally every one - said no.

However, I've noticed there is hypocrisy there. While deployed to Afghanistan I opened a portapotty to find two local men (hired to pour concrete on base) buttfucking. After calling the interpreter to explain homosexuality in the portas isn't okay, the trio adamantly claimed the two were NOT gay, and took umbrage at my assertion. So maybe they mean the openly gay lifestyle is unacceptable but men fucking men on the DL is fine (unsurprising as Islam is the one culture where male privilege is very real; following the rules is primarily a female concern). Or maybe they just didn't want to be turned into the authorities and put to death. Hard to say. I heard multiple stories of similar behavior from other servicemembers.

But no matter how you slice it, it is a deeply homophobic culture in which gay sex nevertheless occurs. But I suspect very little lesbianism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 30, 2017, 11:27:47 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
I live among muslims and met many that are gay. Educate yourself.
Eh. A survey of UK Muslims asked if homosexuality was an acceptable lifestyle and 100% - literally every one - said no.

However, I've noticed there is hypocrisy there. While deployed to Afghanistan I opened a portapotty to find two local men buttfucking. After calling the interpreter to explain homosexuality in the portas isn't okay, the trio adamantly claimed the two were NOT gay, and took umbrage at my assertion. So maybe they mean the openly gay lifestyle is unacceptable but men fucking men on the DL is fine (unsurprising as Islam is the one culture where male privilege is very real; following the rules is primarily a female concern). Or maybe they just didn't want to be turned into the authorities and put to death. Hard to say.

But no matter how you slice it, it is a deeply homophobic culture in which gay sex nevertheless occurs. But I suspect very little lesbianism.

Thank you for your service ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Also, I kind of believe Sarah's claim of knowing several gay Muslims. Although I think an "out" homosexual Muslim would be exceedingly rare, it would make sense for the closeted ones to flee their theocracies of origin for lands where their behavior is tolerated by law and culture.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 30, 2017, 11:35:11 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Also, I kind of believe Sarah's claim of knowing several gay Muslims. Although I think an "out" homosexual Muslim would be exceedingly rare, it would make sense for the closeted ones to flee their theocracies of origin for lands where their behavior is tolerated by law and culture.

It's against the law, in Dubai for example they do police it. It just takes one person to make a complaint and your ass is deported back. However there are clubs locations etc...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 30, 2017, 11:39:00 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:

there this is what the Muslims are saying about us. and there are many more she erased

"state sanctioned" - lmao

Political Islam smelled blood a while ago already. The West has become complacent, weak and confused. Islamists with the help of the left, are now using every trick to scam you out of either money, political favour or tolerance toward their regressive ideology (eg. sharia).

Even if it turns out that the terror attack in Canada was some inter-islamic jihadi thing, political islam will use it to further their agenda. Be prepared to take in thousands of migrants as penitence.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

"state sanctioned" - lmao

Political Islam smelled blood a while ago already. The West has become complacent, weak and confused. Islamists with the help of the left, are now using every trick to scam you out of either money, political favour or tolerance toward their regressive ideology (eg. sharia).

Even if it turns out that the terror attack in Canada was some inter-islamic jihadi thing, political islam will use it to further their agenda. Be prepared to take in thousands of migrants as penitence.

yeah but the funny part is... They were all calling it a white supremacist attack yesterday in the news. They were calling us fascist, islamophobe and all other names we know all.....

But this morning both suspect are Muslims, one is from quebec the other is arab. ohhhh now they are calling for "let's wait for more facts" and they started deleting their comments and tweets attacking us promptly.

and of course our prime minister called for more migrants to come in already.

This is merely a hypothesis, but it seems the attack was radical muslims killing moderate muslims for the heresy of not being radical enough. The message seems to be: support Sharia law, or die.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This is merely a hypothesis, but it seems the attack was radical muslims killing moderate muslims for the heresy of not being radical enough. The message seems to be: support Sharia law, or die.

here's all the facts we have so far from our police in Québec city:

The two suspect names are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir, both are Muslim and they yelled multiple time Allahu Ahkbar Dieu est grand. Also both suspect were students from University Laval. 6 persons were killed around 20 wounded.

Both suspect peacefully surrendered to the police after and they are now being interrogated.

They used gun, many says they used automatic weapons and reloaded multiple times, but this has yet to be confirmed.
"
diablofdb wrote:

yeah but the funny part is... They were all calling it a white supremacist attack yesterday in the news. They were calling us fascist, islamophobe and all other names we know all....

That's how you tender the meat. You hammer bullshit into people until they internalize the guilt. Then you get a bunch of sheep, that will try to do everything to "repay for their sins" and relieve the imaginary guilt.

Regressive leftists are doing the same thing in USA, but mostly with the race issue (pinning the slavery badge on every white person, etc).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info