Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
it's funny how the media and everyone yesterday jumped the hate train against French and Islamophobia, but now that one of the suspect is Muslim they are asking us to "wait for more facts before jumping to conclusion"

They always do that. The media will prob. just call them "French terrorists".

What was this attack then? Islamic sectarian infighting?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Bars wrote:

I think Headless was ironic. About jumping to conclusions: lol

The cartoon linked above is so fucking appropriate.

ahhh yes the cartoon was indeed appropriate, I'm sorry if I sound cranky this morning. This is the first time there is a shooting in my city, nothing like that happen in Québec.

And yesterday I went to bed reading so much hateful comments against, canadian, Frenchies, quebecers. Everyone jumped the hate train against us, they were already saying our city is full of White supremacist and Islamophobe.

"
morbo wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
it's funny how the media and everyone yesterday jumped the hate train against French and Islamophobia, but now that one of the suspect is Muslim they are asking us to "wait for more facts before jumping to conclusion"

They always do that. The media will prob. just call them "French terrorists".

What was this attack then? Islamic sectarian infighting?

All we know so far is, one is origin Arab one was born in Quebec, both were students at university Laval. And they both surrendered peacefully to the police after commiting the attack.
"
diablofdb wrote:

ahhh yes the cartoon was indeed appropriate, I'm sorry if I sound cranky this morning. This is the first time there is a shooting in my city, nothing like that happen in Québec.

And yesterday I went to bed reading so much hateful comments against, canadian, Frenchies, quebecers. Everyone jumped the hate train against us, they were already saying our city is full of White supremacist and Islamophobe.

Cranky? Typical Canadian white supremacist!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 30, 2017, 10:10:45 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not all white supremacists are bad :3
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not all white supremacists are bad :3

I could stand behind some of them, so to speak.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I can't believe we now have terrorism in Québec. And our prime minister want us to accept more of them.
Some people need to take a course.

Just two of the many key words used to shut down political conversations and debate that were used in this thread so far...

"white supremacists", translation: a name liberals give others who don't agree with their ideals of blind tolerance and politically correct speech. It doesn't matter if the target is white or not, because the addition of 'white' further drives home the point that their target isn't allowed to have opinions or a voice in politics due to their race (liberal racism).

"fascist", translation: a name liberals give those in power who disagree with their progressive views. It doesn't matter if the person is actually a fascist or not, as long as the liberal 'feels' threatened or oppressed by the individual or group.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 30, 2017, 10:57:35 AM
Let me denounce one thing,

THere is this woman on Twitter she blocked me and erased her post: Her name is @Farrah_Khan

she is calling for violence against French in quebec and using a lot of racist xenophobics slur against Québecois. She also want to collect money for the Mosque.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Some people need to take a course.

Just two of the many key words used to shut down political conversations and debate that were used in this thread so far...

"white supremacists", translation: a name liberals give others who don't agree with their ideals of blind tolerance and politically correct speech. It doesn't matter if the target is white or not, because the addition of 'white' further drives home the point that their target isn't allowed to have opinions or a voice in politics due to their race (liberal racism).

"fascist", translation: a name liberals give those in power who disagree with their progressive views. It doesn't matter if the person is actually a fascist or not, as long as the liberal 'feels' threatened or oppressed by the individual or group.

I hope you are just trolling; the level of bias exhibited in your post is unhealthy.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
As long as his administration doesn't impede a Christian Theocracy... Wait wait fudge it has already started.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info