Donald Trump and US politics

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
funny news I'm reading about our shooting in Québec.

CNN and some other news are saying that Mohamed Khadir was released and innocent. Meanwhile in Québec the mosque had camera and Mohamed was filmed shoting people and yelling Allahu Ahkbar

So you dont trust the police now?

lol you are very slow......

CNN are lying and making up fake news

while the police report is completely different from what CNN is trying to fabricate because it doesn't get along with their narrative.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
America is on the verge of a coup right now!

If you think a "coup" is having our panties in a bunch, then yes, the liberals are going full retard. But no, there's no fear of some sort of ridiculous take over. You failed to understand that the conservatives are the ones with the guns and appreciate the right to "bear arms". Liberals prefer to post those "gun free" signs. So no, a coup with what, words?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
So Coulter's Law was right as usual. It took 12+ hours to release details about the terrorists because they were not neo nazi white males.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 30, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
So no, a coup with what, words?
Sounds like Steve Pieczenik in November.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diablofdb wrote:
CNN are lying and making up fake news

They're taking spin to a whole new level that has potentially crossed over into fake news for sure. In other words I wouldn't be surprised to see headlines from CNN such as...

"Trump Gives the Boot to Immigrant Citizens" (citizens = citizens of Syria, etc.)

"Trump Trumps Constitution!" (as if executive orders were never abused by Obama, and as if America is unable to protect itself from importing possible terrorists?)

"Possibly Millions of Refugees Turned Away" (assuming millions will apply overnight?)
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
So no, a coup with what, words?
Sounds like Steve Pieczenik in November.

He has such wonderful conversations with Alex Jones, lol!

...but you gotta love the "counter coup".
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 30, 2017, 1:01:57 PM
If this white guy is the killer, I hope he get gangraped in prison.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

"Possibly Millions of Refugees Turned Away" (assuming millions will apply overnight?)

Wait, is this supposed to be... bad?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Wow, bunch of right wing extremists in here.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Wow, bunch of right wing extremists in here.

the only extremist that is calling for violence and hatred is you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info