Game is boring.

"
cept in d3 I can get gear in literally in 2 hours hell I can login right now get rushed to 70 in 5 mins - > do the ''season journey'' get a free set.

There done.

70 in 5 minutes? i call bs maybe 10 butt not 5 :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
point is : that game is tooooooooo much gated by rng.......to play end game ask too much time to grind for few minutes of pleasure and rentability....

hope that one day , GGG will give us real hard and challenging end game , no matter if we die everytime ,but just let us try a lot !!!!!

have fun

What does any of this have to do with the subject at hand? "gated by rng" has nothing to do with I_NO being bored...
U MAD?
dear diary....
every fukcing day a dumb i no thread or a reddit copy seriously dude girl whatever make a facebook account not even solwitch was this annoying
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jan 25, 2017, 1:43:32 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
dear diary....
every fukcing day a dumb i no thread or a reddit copy seriously dude girl whatever make a facebook account not even solwitch was this annoying

nop
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
satanttin wrote:
"
cept in d3 I can get gear in literally in 2 hours hell I can login right now get rushed to 70 in 5 mins - > do the ''season journey'' get a free set.

There done.

70 in 5 minutes? i call bs maybe 10 butt not 5 :')

What? LOL get a friend do a T6 rift about 6-8 of them and your 70 boom done clear speed +++ what is this.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Ghai wrote:
You can try play hc ssf char default attack build. try kill shaper

Shitty drop rates all day no build working items shit builds without those items pfffft I'm good I'll play in HC where I have my items and pretend to be ''elite''

All though the ssf may look down on others as well I'll consider doing ssf for the sake of making those type of people shut up too shit it worked for HC lol that one person doesn't do shit to me anymore HaHAA PLAY HC AND LOSE A STALKER

BYAAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 25, 2017, 2:53:52 PM
"
Dorithe wrote:
It is boring, cant even log in to finish 40/40 and all I need is 5 t16 maps and 100 tiers. New league info please want to hurry up and give my money for the ps4 port.

I'll login and play with you if you do don't lose another 40/40 -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Ghai wrote:
You can try play hc ssf char default attack build. try kill shaper

Shitty drop rates all day no build working items shit builds without those items pfffft I'm good I'll play in HC where I have my items and pretend to be ''elite''

All though the ssf may look down on others as well I'll consider doing ssf for the sake of making those type of people shut up too shit it worked for HC lol that one person doesn't do shit to me anymore HaHAA PLAY HC AND LOSE A STALKER

BYAAAAA

U want I should make an alt acct to stalk you and talk shit?
U MAD?
no bully plz
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You say this shit every league. If the game even entertained you for 2 months, i would consider the league a success. You rush 40/40, kill everything in the game, then claim bored...

You're weird.

Every league.
Balance is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info