After taking estrogen for three months!

"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So glad i got to spend no money here in Germany on HRT. We have a trans law since 1981! Youre in the US tho, i feel so bad for you with Trump in power now. :(

But you didn't feel bad before? Did Trump already change US laws on this issue? (ofc not)

Anyway, the US laws are the correct ones: you have the rights and can do whatever you want, but with your own money. Why should other people pay for your cosmetic surgery & treatment? It's not a medical priority.

Im sorry but solidarity matters. Some people cant afford HRT and SRS and in germany we all pay taxes if we have jobs and take from the tax pot if we dont.
"
adghar wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
As I already stated, it was a strategic decision to lie about homosexuality being "genetic" (despite the painfully obvious self-contradiction), and the previously successful strategy is now being recklessly replicated to advance drag issues under the banner of the trans movement.
How convenient it must be to label anything you don't understand as a lie, simply handwaving away the vast body of research (result 3) indicating that sexual orientation is largely determined by neurohormonal development prenatally, or immediately after post-partum.

(By the way, that's technically not genetic, but is "intrinsic to who they were, born that way.")

After all, if I dislike Oxford, Oxford must frequently produce falsehoods, right?

Nevermind that science shows animals exhibit a vast range of homosexual behaviors too, it just doesn't make sense so is an obvious lie.
You seem absolutely determined to wrap sexual orientation into identity, so keen to label. People can't just be people and animals can't just be animals, oh no; you need to separate out the gay people and the gay animals. If a man sucks a dick he's a gay person to you; to me, he's just a person. And you can't just accept that the man may have simply wanted to suck a dick this one time; you need to go back to when he was in the womb and discover the sinister fingerprints of Canada*. Yeah, blame Canada* for the gays, because you need to blame someone or something on the gays, as you blame someone or something for everything. How could anyone just willfully choose to do anything progressives like? No, no, no, that simply won't do; all victimhood requires a transgressor.

* By Canada I mean hormones.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So glad i got to spend no money here in Germany on HRT. We have a trans law since 1981! Youre in the US tho, i feel so bad for you with Trump in power now. :(
But you didn't feel bad before? Did Trump already change US laws on this issue? (ofc not)

Anyway, the US laws are the correct ones: you have the rights and can do whatever you want, but with your own money. Why should other people pay for your cosmetic surgery & treatment? It's not a medical priority.
Im sorry but solidarity matters. Some people cant afford HRT and SRS and in germany we all pay taxes if we have jobs and take from the tax pot if we dont.
Sarah has already advocated for those not traumatized by their biological gender to have the same entitlements in the healthcare system as those who do, so I don't care one lick about her so-called solidarity. I think if drag-loving people without gender dysphoria gave an actual fuck about people who have gender dysphoria, they'd stop fleecing the system with requests for dysphoria treatments which are medically unnecessary, just because they think it'd be cool to have different genitals; they need it about as much as people need boob jobs and facelifts, which means: not at all, pay for it your damn self. Meanwhile, people with true gender dysphoria find the resources allocated to them pillaged by groups of posers and hobbyists, whose continued sanity was never continent on treatments.

Even though I'm for taxpayer/insurance funding of treatments for gender dysphoria (to include psychological counseling and any gender-reassignment technologies shown to demonstrate good results statistically), I need to admit that at this point, with the huge numbers of false positives trying to get luxury services at the public teat, I'd probably advocate a temporary moratorium on paying for such treatments until the screening process could be audited, ensuring the people who actually need the help receive the limited resources once the moratorium is lifted.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 28, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
"
morbo wrote:

Ontopic. A question for experts here: from my noobish observations, it seems that there are a lot more men wanting to become a woman and a lot less women trying to be men. If that is true, why it is so? Why are there so much more trans women? Is it a consequence of a more and more "emasculated" western society, ie. a consequence of feminist politics?

Hey Morbo,

I have visited some transgender clubs and so far my observational statistics is around 20 trans male and 20 trans female per club. It does balance out actually.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Some people can't afford beauty surgery. Should everyone else pay to make "ugly" people more "beautiful"? What about boob-jobs & hair loss treatments? Are those 'free' in Germany too?

Imo cosmetic surgery & hormone treatments fall under luxury goods and I believe people should pay for those themselves. I'm all for solidarity with more pressing medical issues: fixing broken limbs & organs, curing diseases, etc...

The society only owes you the rights you deserve and offical legal status, imo. It's not the governemt's job to "fix" people, just give the possibility & freedoms so they can do it themselves.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Hey Morbo,

I have visited some transgender clubs and so far my observational statistics is around 20 trans male and 20 trans female per club. It does balance out actually.

Interesting. I have zero experience with this, just what I obsereve from the media. It was my perception that there are a lot more trans women out there, then trans men.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Some people can't afford beauty surgery. Should everyone else pay to make "ugly" people more "beautiful"? What about boob-jobs & hair loss treatments? Are those 'free' in Germany too?

Imo cosmetic surgery & hormone treatments fall under luxury goods and I believe people should pay for those themselves. I'm all for solidarity with more pressing medical issues: fixing broken limbs & organs, curing diseases, etc...

The society only owes you the rights you deserve and offical legal status, imo. It's not the governemt's job to "fix" people, just give the possibility & freedoms so they can do it themselves.

How is a transition a luxury? Damn youre transphobic. Done with you.
Well Morbo,

Estrogen works for us just like Aripiprazole works for certain schizophrenic patients. We hardly see it as cosmetics. In fact a lot of my transgender sisters are happy with just the mental impact it has on us despite lack of physical changes. I am one of the luckier transgender girls.

It does hurt our feelings when there is little or no insurance coverage.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Well Morbo,

Estrogen works for us just like Aripiprazole works for certain schizophrenic patients. We hardly see it as cosmetics. In fact a lot of my transgender sisters are happy with just the mental impact it has on us despite lack of physical changes. I am one of the luckier transgender girls.

It does hurt our feelings when there is little or no insurance coverage.

Shame Trump got rid of the ACA with no replacement. :(
I wanna move to america but not with a troll in charge. And those stupid bathroom bills that the GOP keeps throwing out...America is so bad right now.

Stay safe! Much love to you! <3
"
sarahaustin wrote:
How is a transition a luxury? Damn youre transphobic. Done with you.

How is "transition" even defined? Is that just hormone treatment or all the possible surgeries you can do? At least for the surgeries I'm opposed for them to fall under free medical insurance. You are perfectly able to function in society without cosmetic surgery, are you not?

And you really should stop using the "transphobic" non-argument bailout card on everyone. That's a general issue of the 'progressive' millenial generation these days. You just use <smething-something>-phobic toward people wo dont exactly agree with you, and think you are done.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Shame Trump got rid of the ACA with no replacement.
Except he didn't get rid of it. He can't; that's the job of Congress. What he did do was announce maximum leniency towards those who don't have health insurance, essentially removing the mandate that all Americans pay into the system; this will sooner or later cause its financial collapse. The ACA isn't dead, it's on death row.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 28, 2017, 11:00:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info