After taking estrogen for three months!

"
morbo wrote:
Ontopic. A question for experts here: from my noobish observations, it seems that there are a lot more men wanting to become a woman and a lot less women trying to be men. If that is true, why it is so? Why are there so much more trans women? Is it a consequence of a more and more "emasculated" western society, ie. a consequence of feminist politics?

Not claiming expertise in the field, but rather than gender politics it seems a much more likely consequence of human biology. Specifically, that male fetuses actually starts out as female fetuses. You know, the reason men have nipples.

If we, for purpose of the exercise, assume politics to be the sole factor here, then what we'd need for that to be true is that the shift from female to male in the fetus never goes wrong. In a population of over 7 billion individuals, is this a reasonable assumption to make?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
morbo wrote:
Or is as you say that homosexuality is completely a social construct or sexual prefference - but that is not what the progressive left has been saying all this time (tho they are saying it now for genders, which IS ridiculous)
As I already stated, it was a strategic decision to lie about homosexuality being "genetic" (despite the painfully obvious self-contradiction), and the previously successful strategy is now being recklessly replicated to advance drag issues under the banner of the trans movement.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 28, 2017, 6:15:25 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
[quote="TrichocereusSP"]

Is there any difference between cosmetic surgery and estrogen?

What do you want to get from the estrogen?

Assuming a healthy biological male/ transgender female initiates hormone replacement therapy at the age of 20, here is what happens:

Week 1

-Increased urination

-Emotional swing first occurs; menstruation will not occur in transgender women but the mental part does occur (For me it even happens monthly, period...)

-Softening and smoothening of skin tissues happen rapidly

-Intense loss of muscle mass and feeling of weakness; these two factors actually stabilize down over time.

Week 4-12

-First sign of breast growth which lasts for about three to four years for breast growth to fully complete

-Reduced body hair growth; reduced body odour; reduced sperm level

-(Subjective to individual experience) Switch in personality occurs; most transgenders describe the experience as forgetting who they used to be.

Week 12-52 (At this time the doctor would have doubled the dose for estrogen and androgen-blocker he/she used to administer you)

-Redistribution of fat tissues from waist to hip and thighs and from jaws to cheekbones

-The cornea of the eye thins down and eyebrows may or may not reshape depending on individual experience

-(Subjective to individual experience) Change in definition of sexuality-ability to experience full body orgasm and less genitalia response

-Improved hair quality and increased hair growth rate

Week 52 and onwards

-Chocolate starts to taste even better than it already is good

-Reduced testicular size but intact penis size

-Unwillingness to revert back

-Development of hollow points in bones

-(much more to be added because I am only 3 months into transition)

Here is one of my older photo for comparison

[/quote]

Thank you for the reply for both of you. I am quite ignorant about transgenders.

Now that being in this age it worth educating myself.
Satan, I really shouldn't lock horns with Scrotie, considering the fact that I am generally too lazy to deal with the frequently resultant logorrhea. But goddammit, this thread was going so well with only the occasional hateful post, and now we've gone in this direction. Malachai save me, I've at least got to make an effort.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
As I already stated, it was a strategic decision to lie about homosexuality being "genetic" (despite the painfully obvious self-contradiction), and the previously successful strategy is now being recklessly replicated to advance drag issues under the banner of the trans movement.

How convenient it must be to label anything you don't understand as a lie, simply handwaving away the vast body of research (result 3) indicating that sexual orientation is largely determined by neurohormonal development prenatally, or immediately after post-partum.

(By the way, that's technically not genetic, but is "intrinsic to who they were, born that way.")

After all, if I dislike Oxford, Oxford must frequently produce falsehoods, right?

Nevermind that science shows animals exhibit a vast range of homosexual behaviors too, it just doesn't make sense so is an obvious lie.

----

Honestly, based on my own experience with colleagues, Deadpeng is right on the nose - you can't understand it unless you have it. Because it is so difficult to place oneself on the shoes of one with gender dysphoria, or a neurohormonally atypical birth environment, it is much easier to handwave it away as "something else, but misdiagnosed." Nevermind that correlation does not imply causation, and that the "something else" people love to point out (depression, anxiety, low self esteem or poor performance in some area or another) is actually the one being generated by sociocultural reaction to the biological cause.

BUT HEY SCIENCE IS JUST LIES, you heard it here first boys and girls and everyone else
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Bars wrote:
Yes, more or less. No woman in her right mind would want to become a male.

Thats transphobic. There are many transgender men. Sure, they were not really ever women but in your opinion im sure they were.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Fat redistribution + Make up + Better lighting

No facial surgery for me because I prefer natural looks. I also intend to keep my transition budget below 50 USD a month which I have been successful with so far.

So glad i got to spend no money here in Germany on HRT. We have a trans law since 1981! Youre in the US tho, i feel so bad for you with Trump in power now. :(
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Thats transphobic.

That's reading-comprehension-phobic.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 28, 2017, 8:53:59 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Okay. Your points are definitely right. Are you addressing Sarah or me or someone else over here though Scrotie?
I was addressing the claim that gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness. I think Sarah? I'd need to check. Edit: Sarah plus one other.

Transgender
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

I prefer the term transgender over the term transsexual as its about gender, not sexuality. But i wouldnt call myself a trans woman, im just a woman. A gender fluid bisexual woman.

And youre right, its not a mental illness, but it is common among trans people. What i consider true gender dysphoria is when a trans person doesnt see their physical self as the gender they should have been born as no matter how much hormones they take.
Thats why many go the surgery route, because they think theyre inadequate. Making them understand that big boobs, a big butt or certain facial features are not what makes someone more feminine or certain other features more masculine in the case of trans men is important.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So glad i got to spend no money here in Germany on HRT. We have a trans law since 1981! Youre in the US tho, i feel so bad for you with Trump in power now. :(

But you didn't feel bad before? Did Trump already change US laws on this issue? (ofc not)

Anyway, the US laws are the correct ones: you have the rights and can do whatever you want, but with your own money. Why should other people pay for your cosmetic surgery & treatment? It's not a medical priority.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Thats transphobic.

That's reading-comprehension-phobic.

That's amusing.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info