Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

Interesting approach! Definitely looking forward to this.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
woot!
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
no trade ! no pt trade! no pt ? really ? this dumbest idea i ve ever heard which Blizzard Failed already with it and turned their FANBASE to a SLAVE for build a certain build.
thats the one of the reason why did i stop play Diablo 3 because stupid RNG system even you spent 123123123123123 hours on game and became a lifeless SLAVE and you never GET the item YOU TARGETED and EVERYONE PLAY SAME CHEAP BUILDS every single Season(i was playing solo i know you can get items in pt for a while ) . Really is this you want to see ?

this game has flexibility , you can do anything you want , you can try anything you want , it has UNIQUE TRADE system (i dont mean poe trade !!!!! i mean alternation-chaos-exalt etc.)
And You want to become singular boring GrindFest game again! Clap Clap seems like some Elitist Casual shit talker kids IDEA who lost their Favorite boyband because they became famous :D
GL with finding your weapons flasks armors and orb of regrets :D

Yea i know you can play whatever mode you want, but you slice in to pieces amount of PC PLayers into different modes and it should make your game modes is ghost town or AFK TOWN.

thats my opinion if this happen i stop playing i can find another game , Im not a crybaby like other crybaby elitists here
casuals really ? :D they think this game is competitive even diablo 2 wasnt competitive whatever :D

and IDC about ragepost i have enough experience with any kind online games believe me(im 34 y old and im in the game industry Looong time ) and this is my opinion

PS: yea my english & grammar sucks , i know it, at least i can speak several languages gtfo

Stop panicking, dude.

The people who'll be participating in the SSF league don't interact in the economy anyway. We're already 'split' from the easy mode shopping temp leagues. You won't notice us being gone.
I realize Chris' post said trade is an important part of the game.

With that said, implementing SSF for 2.6 is an obvious:

* Attempt to put water on the flames of those opposed to the xbox initiative.

* A step in the direction towards moving trade away from being part of the game. This is a test to see which players prefer more - The more that participate in this, the greater the likelihood this is the direction.

Trade enhancements that are obviously coming, if trade does not migrate away from the game:

* Individual, searchable, sale board/posting integrated into the public stash tabs, available to online players only, available to cross-instance trade. Postings will not be searchable if your character is offline OR AFK. To purchase, drag the item into your inventory or cntrl_click, exactly as you do at the vendor/store.
Nice addition.
Alot of people have no idea what the game was like 5 years ago. There was not much trade and everythinig took for ever. Somehow i prefer it that way.
I'll be playing this for sure for a long time to come.
it's good not being pressured into trading.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I am actually saddened this was not implemented as part of a race season. Would have played around with it alot more if there was actually a point to it. Bring Races back, and add this to the race season.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Hope it wont split players even more...

As long as the playerbase grows, it can be split some without much problem. Actually I think the bigger issue with the playerbase towards the end of leagues is the rewards have been accelerated by power creep, and a lot of people do what they want to do in the season in a matter of weeks, or maybe a month and then quit the league.

It wouldn't surprise me if the SSF league had longer "legs" than the regular league just because it takes longer to achieve any goals.
Last edited by DethDan on Jan 23, 2017, 8:59:06 PM
one question.

If i were to play this self found mode, does that all forms of trading including currency trading, will be prohibited?

Thank you
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
one question.

If i were to play this self found mode, does that all forms of trading including currency trading, will be prohibited?

Thank you

All trading, aside from npc vendors will be prohibited. (Including currencies)
Nice work. Bragging rights are important in games.

I suggest encouraging this part of the game with titles and/or condecorations. Maybe some event about it. Cinematic productions, scientific discovers, etc. have this, why not POE. Good for community transparency, organization and to develop news forms to play the game.
Last edited by Apocalich on Jan 23, 2017, 9:32:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info