Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

this sounds fun i did not trade or group anyways.i never tried going into endgame much to see how for to go.
Wowzers! Sounds awesome, great idea guys!!!
I didn't hear about SSF before this thread, but I was playing with a similiar ruleset.

I play mostly solo because friends tend to get bored of this game quickly, or we just can't find the time to play together(busy life :)).

I really like the idea that GGG is going to support this playstyle, however I would really like to see a slightly altered ruleset. No trading is perfectly fine, but in all honesty, this league is not exactly adding anything to the game imo.

Since this mode is a solo one, you can pretty easily just abide to these rules even w/o the league itself. The only benefit to this is the ladder, that you can compete with other likeminded players.

What I would like to see tho is a bind on pickup ruleset, w/o trading, but no party limitations.

I'm all in for the idea that everybody should gear up only when he actually do something for the loot. THe only loot you can pickup/wear is from those mobs what you killed/were close enough of the kill of a party member.

The loot should be tradable between the party members who were there at the time of the kill, but only for a limited time, let's say 4 hours. After that, the item is owned by whoever has it, and it is not tradable anymore.

The extra benefit of thisd ruleset would be to actually "enable multiplayer" for ppl like me. I really love playing arpgs, and I love multiplayer. However I'm not interested in playig with ppl who bought their gear from somehwere, be it rmt or just simple trading. I'm playing mostly alone, because I prefer that instead of "trusting randoms", even if they claim they are okay with this ruleset.

So yea, a ruleset like this would be a godsend to me.
"
arherter wrote:
This feels just a prennounce of Xbox to come.

Why even do shit like this, instead of fixing trade?

Starting to get disappointed, after 4 years of playing.

Path of Diablo 3 incomming :)))
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I Like this SSF It really goes back to a single player style game. More thinking as to what you choose on your current gear and long term guide. I have been playing for a while and I have yet to trade anything but to my other characters In honesty I don't know how too. I have read a lot and tried to make a character to fit a new weapon I got but ??? that not my style. I like the old physical Bash em in the head with my big stick. Great idea really like it. My vote is a huge huge YES!
About goddamn time GGG.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Thank you.
i only play ssf sooo
Nr 1) very nice, great success

Nr 2) people asking for extras if you play ssf... to you i say... NO.
Oh boy, totally awesome idea!
ggg, ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info