Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

Ehhh... I guess so
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Arcis wrote:
afaik, the main reason people want a SSF league is so the game doesn't have to be balanced around the fact that trading will always be much more efficient than soloing. if there are no additional benefits to playing SSF, i think this has missed the point.

Getting a fair playing field is really important to people who don't want to engage in trade.

I'm sure the two leagues will play out at massively different paces, and that's totally fine with us.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arcis wrote:
afaik, the main reason people want a SSF league is so the game doesn't have to be balanced around the fact that trading will always be much more efficient than soloing. if there are no additional benefits to playing SSF, i think this has missed the point.

Getting a fair playing field is really important to people who don't want to engage in trade.

I'm sure the two leagues will play out at massively different paces, and that's totally fine with us.

Yes, people say it's just for your own fun/gain but you enjoy it a lot more if its enforced. Anyone can play to 95 and have a six-link/insane gear and say hey look im SSF lol!

They don't understand the challenge of actually playing the game without trading. Especially for characters that rely on a weapon rather than a spell.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Pilgrame wrote:
Think this will bring PT back?

lol, who gives a fuck
Intresting
"
Kiulier wrote:
oh boy oh boy

+10
Cannot wait.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jan 22, 2017, 10:45:43 PM
Your proposal is a strong start.
I've been waiting for this league style for quite awhile. I'm one of the few(?) who have never traded or grouped. When I login, I want to play, not chase someone around on trade chat or deal with PUGs, etc. Until the trade system becomes fully integrated into the game I will continue depending on RNG to find good/great loot.

Thanks again for setting this up!
This looks promising
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Thank you, Chris. It's been a LONG time coming. Hopefully not too late.

Those long forum battles in the past. So many apologies from the forum bullies are due.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info