Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

This is pretty awesome. I'll definitely try it out.
Why so serious?
I must say its so refreshing to see the formal request on feedback for upcoming new systems.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Thank you Chris! Next time I get paid I will be sure to press M!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
It's pretty cool that GGG is going this extra mile to support the fans like this. I always thought it would be pretty cool to have PSF (Party Self Found) leagues, where you can party but only trade items with people who were eligible for item allocation at time of drop. I guess that's kind of how D3 does it these days, but I like the removal of external trading while still allowing you to play with your friends. I don't seriously ever expect this though as it would be very difficult from a technical perspective, but hey, I can dream.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
I love Self Found style and much prefer it to the trade system. This is fantastic and the next step perhaps could be some bonuses for self found to encourage staying self found. Anyway, looking forward to this implementation
"
RennyBaby wrote:
Thank you Chris! Next time I get paid I will be sure to press M!

i Might have to consider looking at soMe Mtx as well.
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
It's pretty cool that GGG is going this extra mile to support the fans like this. I always thought it would be pretty cool to have PSF (Party Self Found) leagues, where you can party but only trade items with people who were eligible for item allocation at time of drop. I guess that's kind of how D3 does it these days, but I like the removal of external trading while still allowing you to play with your friends. I don't seriously ever expect this though as it would be very difficult from a technical perspective, but hey, I can dream.

Perhaps when the custom paid league option is introduced this will be an available option.
No shit.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
implemented as described, sure, i'll play it. but that's because i'm too much an introvert that finds dealing with people in a party for trading or playing far too much of a hassle :P
this isn't my game-playing account; just my forum-posting account :P
Sounds good, just make sure the opt out can only be deliberate. Would suck to lose progress because you accidentally clicked the guild stash or something like that. Guild stash shouldn't appear, trade and party options shouldn't appear when you rightclick a friend, etc.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Jan 22, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info