Some are creating "fake statements" about PoE/GGG; false generalizations... Legally Borderline.

I mostly agree with the op. Most of the claims people on reddit and these forums make are totally unfounded.

First off, they don't have the insight into inner workings of GGG as company and yet they make absurd claims and threaten and cry everywhere. Provide us the physical proof and everyone will be fine with statements people make against consoles.

I'm so sick of such behaviour, when nobody has any other solid data other than that xbox version is made. Every statement so far was only a guess, yet people behave like it is a solid fact and GGG spent 70% of their revenue into console version...

I don't personally care for consoles, be it a success or a flop. But I do care when players name and shame one of the best free arpgs on market currently. I've sunk thousands of hours into this game, and if they even make android version, it wont change the fact that I had awesome thousands of hours playtime with this game and hope to have even more.

Adapt or get left behind, such is Wraeclast.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
kobrakhan wrote:
wishes for permabans but no words about the exact borderline that you are talking about? sounds like a read of "the authoritarian personality" could benefit you.
best wishes!

It doesnt take long for the guilty ones to appear. You know that's a good one for off topic hmmmm. Ditto ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 22, 2017, 2:50:42 PM
How could you have known about the tea thing? O-O
Im just amazed that noone has started a metacritic or steam downvote drive that are so popular these days.

Wich isnt against any ToS or anything.
"
How could you have known about the tea thing? O-O

I know many things... ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Necromael wrote:
I mostly agree with the op. Most of the claims people on reddit and these forums make are totally unfounded.

First off, they don't have the insight into inner workings of GGG as company and yet they make absurd claims and threaten and cry everywhere. Provide us the physical proof and everyone will be fine with statements people make against consoles.

I'm so sick of such behaviour, when nobody has any other solid data other than that xbox version is made. Every statement so far was only a guess, yet people behave like it is a solid fact and GGG spent 70% of their revenue into console version...

I don't personally care for consoles, be it a success or a flop. But I do care when players name and shame one of the best free arpgs on market currently. I've sunk thousands of hours into this game, and if they even make android version, it wont change the fact that I had awesome thousands of hours playtime with this game and hope to have even more.

Adapt or get left behind, such is Wraeclast.

But consoles are fun ^.^

how should i feel guilty? i have only a few posts in this forum and the very most of them are from today and about my personal view on the happenings of the last days. no words about the company in general or anything bad about the game came from me.

"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
kobrakhan wrote:
how should i feel guilty? i have only a few posts in this forum and the very most of them are from today and about my personal view on the happenings of the last days. no words about the company in general or anything bad about the game came from me.

See what happens when we make general statements ^.^

"
solwitch wrote:

You remind me of some of my employees that hate their job and been working for ten years. I always ask them, "why the hell are you still here." If you're so upset why are you even here? You expressed your dismay over and over... We get it... Really we do.

3/4 ppl quit their boss than the job. No one really hate their job, we all knew what we are getting into. But if the environment is bad and you treat your employee like crap, production goes down, turnover, wasted time.

happy employee = happy production
"
Thragdar wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
I've been on these forums for a long time. I can understand some of you are upset. However making false accusations, defaming GGG/PoE and making "fake" generalizations can get you into big trouble. This is inclusive not just to us as a community but to streamers and the media alike.

GGG can and will protect their reputation; some of you need to be reminded to follow the TOS/forum guidelines.

I'm not speaking in behalf of GGG however as a person who is very compassionate I think GGG has been so far. Many of you whom have supported GGG in my opinion deserve a permanent ban at this point. Forget probation but some of you are going too far in my book.

Let me make myself clear your opinion of GGG practices are inclusive of your own emotions/opinions not others. Complaining and ranting are a normal part of these forums however the audacity in some of you to lie and go as far as to bully a wonderful company is undeserved of. Two words... Grow up.

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

Thank you for your irrelevant comment you nice irrelevant person AMK.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info