Some are creating "fake statements" about PoE/GGG; false generalizations... Legally Borderline.

"
you are right

you were always right

except it seems you fergot to read the first post in this thread

but you are always right
Goodnight Mr. Lawyer. ☺
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Wait, so Solwitch isn't the most baffling longwinded troll in this thread? That's progress! I think?
OP digging for some free stash tabs.

Edit - just glanced over the last few pages, really guys get a grip, this is a gaming site. Ppl gona whinge, gripe, shit post, it's just the nature of life, get over it.

Last edited by Bipolartuna on Jan 23, 2017, 5:22:56 AM
You know sh*t just got real when the forum managed to piss off solwitch enough that he made a dead serious thread.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
OxbloodNC wrote:
I advise avoiding Reddit completely as it is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

+1
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Im fairly sure this is just a standard solwitch thread.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Funny thing, I was not in favor of the original post in this thread.

At this point I don't even know why are some of you gaoing after me when we are at least in this point, kinda in the same boat.

You can never predict the actions of an idiot.

You are trying to reason with people who think its ok for companies to rip people of because they are a company and they have a ToS.

Hey Charan why didn't you proof read this for GGG?

"We hired new team members specifically for the the console project. They were directly responsible for the massive improvements to frame rate, client load times, memory use, as well as the introduction of the 64-bit client, DirectX 11 renderer and new audio system. These changes were immediately released to the PC version as soon as they were available. Even if you're not a console gamer, this project improved the game for you."

I mean what is a "the console project"?

Were the secretaries to busy working on xbox ?

Last edited by plodd on Jan 23, 2017, 2:21:19 PM
Ill make that meme alive again !

ANOTHER QUALITY THREAD BY SOLWITCH
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
First, as a lawyer I wouldn't take the case, as in "let's go against a company in the ass of the world".

When I made the "costumers" mistake, after I wrote on another thread, I realized that the correct word was "consumers". See how the letters fit.

And depending on where you live, "consumers" have rights and most of the more developed countries / unions have different institutions that can have a real impact in situations where individuals don't have the means to do anything in practical terms.

It depends on the whales ego to keep justifying themselves how retarded and easy they were played for probably more than 10 or 20 times of what I invested in the game, or to accept the truth.

On the other hand, I bet with what you were played for, you have more than enough to waste money on your own representation.

But it feels better to say "at that time it was a good idea", "i only put money after if the company has made good content", "i'm not a victim, nor a dumb person, i did what i wanted", and so on.

I don't care about this individual situation per se, what tilts me is that idea some try to sell that companies can do whatever they want, consumers have no rights or resources at all, and the law is without a doubt on their side.

Well, guess what, that's bullshit, and reading people fucking over other people in the same boat to hide the fact that they too have been stupid, it kinda sad.

You don't go after GGG, you look for Godzilla to go after Goliath.

And you don't even go after where he is, you target the places where he gets more revenue, which is cheaper and if someone happens to live in one of those jurisdictions, then it's even easier.

Big companies get away with bullshit most of the time because people are convinced they have the right or too ashamed to recognize in public that they were dumb.

A lot of angry users that defend GGG and go against other players who are complaining are no more rational nor clever than little kids saying "I didn't want that anyways", so long the joke is not on them.

(But it is)
"
solwitch wrote:
Two words... Grow up.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info