[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

I really want to play a wander again and was therefore attracted by your build. I discovered that there is basically 2 builds in here (yours and philophils). Still undecided which one to pick. I play on std and have basically all the gear (I have skyforth but no presence of chayula, just the normal one). So my question for philophil would be how does it fair against stuns (since skyforth does not give immunity) and what about chaos damage mobs/bosses? I noticed you dont have any chaos res, if i am not wrong.
And question to OP, is this build viable without presence of chayula (just eye)? Thx for your Input. :)
Is this a good wand to multi mod or still need to craft more? Getting Spell Dmg on it is fucking hard, i only got one time +60 spell dmg but shit regal!

I am not OP, but for wand you need adds X to Y lightning damage (flat), not to spells (since barrage/kinetic blast is an attack).
Last edited by Luzi_ on Jan 29, 2017, 6:40:42 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Is this a good wand to multi mod or still need to craft more? Getting Spell Dmg on it is fucking hard, i only got one time +60 spell dmg but shit regal!

Keep trying or buy a wand with the mod. Also what above poster said.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

I'll try and craft more(still noob at crafting wands) cuz i don't find anything to buy with those stats. Thanks!

Btw, what should i use now from those 2 cuz i need a weapon to go until i can craft one! :))

Last edited by tipicozzy on Jan 29, 2017, 8:00:48 AM
"
Luzi_ wrote:
I really want to play a wander again and was therefore attracted by your build. I discovered that there is basically 2 builds in here (yours and philophils). Still undecided which one to pick. I play on std and have basically all the gear (I have skyforth but no presence of chayula, just the normal one). So my question for philophil would be how does it fair against stuns (since skyforth does not give immunity) and what about chaos damage mobs/bosses? I noticed you dont have any chaos res, if i am not wrong.
And question to OP, is this build viable without presence of chayula (just eye)? Thx for your Input. :)

First there is not 2 build in this thread. What i've been doing is the real end game build version with unlimited currency. So for ppl who ask about my tree n the OP tree pls stop we are both ranger they should be very similar so pick 1 n mod it if u want more dmg or more ES. For the stun part u will be 100% fine using skyforth if u have more then 1K mana.

Wand crafting section ((pls worst_luck add this to the main build guide), cuz im tired of ppl asking this question over n over)

Best stats to roll in orders:
1. spell dmg (boost by a large amount the flat ele we get from aura)
2. WED weapon elemental dmg with weapon
3.crit chance or flat to any element (if u don't have empowered aura u should get more dmg from flat to ele)
4. Attack speed
5.Crit multi
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 29, 2017, 11:02:08 AM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Luzi_ wrote:

First there is not 2 build in this thread. What i've been doing is the real end game build version with unlimited currency. So for ppl who ask about my tree n the OP tree pls stop we are both ranger they should be very similar so pick 1 n mod it if u want more dmg or more ES. For the stun part u will be 100% fine using skyforth if u have more then 1K mana.

Wand crafting section ((pls worst_luck add this to the main build guide), cuz im tired of ppl asking this question over n over)

Best stats to roll in orders:
1. spell dmg (boost by a large amount the flat ele we get from aura)
2. WED weapon elemental dmg with weapon
3.crit chance or flat to any element (if u don't have empowered aura u should get more dmg from flat to ele)
4. Attack speed
5.Crit multi

It's already in the build guide under gear explanation. It's hard to prioritize stats imo I think it depends on how much crit you have and the amount of aura's your running. WED could potentially be worse than max crit chance. People will still ask questions even if the answers are there.
"
tipicozzy wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

I'll try and craft more(still noob at crafting wands) cuz i don't find anything to buy with those stats. Thanks!

Btw, what should i use now from those 2 cuz i need a weapon to go until i can craft one! :))

Probably use the 2nd one. Depends on your tooltip.
Thx for your reply. I would still argue it is two (slightly) different builds, but lets not talk about it anymore (if you prefer). Still what about my question regarding chaos damage? Any problem for you since you got no chaos res at all. Thx again. :)
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Thx for your reply. I would still argue it is two (slightly) different builds, but lets not talk about it anymore (if you prefer). Still what about my question regarding chaos damage? Any problem for you since you got no chaos res at all. Thx again. :)

You didn't mention ele reflect too..wonder how he manages

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info