[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

@Worst_luck 1st gives me more tooltip dmg but the 2nd one gives me more crit chance!
"
tipicozzy wrote:
@Worst_luck 1st gives me more tooltip dmg but the 2nd one gives me more crit chance!

Use the one that gives more tooltip then :p

new wand :)

First run of the day, got rank 2 uber lab :P
This build is awesome, if u have a good dps wand ( pure light with ele dmg ) as the OP's wand, however do not try it with skyforths, the extra aura u cast will leave u with too little mana to sustain ur dps and leech life, so u die really quick, and the es u can get for swapping the gloves iant worth it. Iv extensively tested this with OP, even taking the extra mana reserve nodes near templar area, it just dosent leave you with enough mana to do anything.

TL;DR, dont use skyforths, follow OP's tree.
"
This build is awesome, if u have a good dps wand ( pure light with ele dmg ) as the OP's wand, however do not try it with skyforths, the extra aura u cast will leave u with too little mana to sustain ur dps and leech life, so u die really quick, and the es u can get for swapping the gloves iant worth it. Iv extensively tested this with OP, even taking the extra mana reserve nodes near templar area, it just dosent leave you with enough mana to do anything.

TL;DR, dont use skyforths, follow OP's tree.

You pretty much need to be pathfinder if you have skyforths to sustain mana with vinktars. I still prefer raider for the frenzy charges.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 30, 2017, 8:59:47 AM
don't use skyforth LMAO best joke 2017.

Ok seriously that statement is stupid, just get 2 vinktar+ VP job done ur in for a good pathfinder ele wander. I think ive made it obvious enough that u can push this build with skyforth into insane dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
btw thats a pretty nice wand worst_luck
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 30, 2017, 2:27:20 PM
"
philophil wrote:
don't use skyforth LMAO best joke 2017.

Ok seriously that statement is stupid, just get 2 vinktar+ VP job done ur in for a good pathfinder ele wander. I think ive made it obvious enough that u can push this build with skyforth into insane dmg.

He wasn't talking about your pathfinder version.
"
philophil wrote:
btw thats a pretty nice wand worst_luck

Thanks. It cost around 5ex to craft, here's how I did it for those interested:

> Bought T1 lightning magic wand with Spell damage and no other prefix (and open suffix)
> Scour all suffixes (Lvl 8 master, cost 2ex)
> Multimod (2ex)
> Craft AS, Crit, and your preferred prefix (WED in my case)

That's how you guarantee a decent wand :)

Could also buy T1 cold/lightning, do the same and craft spell damage/AS/crit. Probably better if you can't find decent rolled spell damage prefix.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 30, 2017, 6:56:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info