[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Im on std so im using legacy vinktar n some flask duration on my belt on league i would use 2 vinktar to be safe n some flask duretion on the belt or on ur tree.

Which flask would you replace with the 2nd Vink?

atziri promise flask
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
sesfenna wrote:
Hey Worst_luck, first of all,thanks for the guide and for the patience for writing it.
I'm going to level up a new toon and i want to try this elemental wander as i have already presence of Chayula and a 6L Shavs.
I just want to know, how is the clearing speed compared to fast runners like Vaal spark or Cospri's Discharge?
Is it difficult to clear guardians and Shaper? this will be my first attempt and i'm going to spend all my currency for this character!
Last question, how are your resistances?

Thanks for an answer and thanks again for sharing your build!

Sorry for my bad grammar :p

It's hard to tell if it's faster or slower than these clear speed builds. It depends how well your pathing is during mapping etc but for linear maps such as gorge/strand it can definitely compete pretty well. I think having vaal haste up wih 7 frenzy really helps push clear speed up to those standards. I think if you invest in this build better than I did ( having a better damn wand ) then you can defo do shaper/guardians without many problems as long as you play the fights right. I managed to do a vuln -max extra lightning phoenix today even with this garbage wand but clear-speed wise I think you will seriously enjoy this build.

What do you mean by how are all your resistances? well i'm just capped at 135 but could probably get some more if I wanted to. I can do ele weakness maps as long as I don't get one shot they aren't a problem cause of the amount of AOE/leech you get from KB.

Anyways, good luck with the build and don't worry about my patience haha..it's fun to write build guides and they aren't as hard to write as you might seem to think :P this guide took me like half an hour to write up. Hardest part is understanding your build rather than writing and as long as you have a template it's all okay.

p.s: Your grammar is fine .. you're actually more coherent than other probably native speakers trying to convey themselves (e.g: had a comment saying "how stun?" on other build guide) .. lul xD

Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 26, 2017, 11:22:18 PM
"
philophil wrote:
here a shaper run:

https://youtu.be/OImINzmHK_g

Barrage tootip fully buff Flask/PC/BR/frenzy/vaal haste

GEAR used in the video (still missing the helm enchant on COE, got it waiting on league):

LMAO give me 10 min ill find a opop support n some echoing shrine + HH mod for u to screenshot some BS over million tooltip. Other then acting like a jerk i don't see the point of such post, what im displaying is actually what i have has real tooltips vs shaper n boss.

No but seriously ur dmg distribution on barrage is horrible u need to focus on 1 element to get the most out of vinktar pen, otherwise ur dmg is cut by about 20%.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 27, 2017, 2:09:37 AM
"
philophil wrote:
LMAO give me 10 min ill find a opop support n some echoing shrine + HH mod for u to screenshot some BS over million tooltip. Other then acting like a jerk i don't see the point of such post, what im displaying is actually what i have has real tooltips vs shaper n boss.

No but seriously ur dmg distribution on barrage is horrible u need to focus on 1 element to get the most out of vinktar pen, otherwise ur dmg is cut by about 20%.

Its solo dps...and bow barrage.
i know its solo dps n i know exactly what build ur playing so i also know that what ur displaying atm is some HH mod that u got to reach that kind of dmg. N also has i said sceenshot are EZ to build up, ive show in my video that the number ive showed are true, show me that u have that million tooltip w/o some HH mod n ill believe u.
Std plebs 4hed
"
Worst_luck wrote:
Std plebs 4hed

O_o STD plebs???? i think that ive push that build n also show the mechanic more then any league player could have ever done.
"
philophil wrote:
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
Im on std so im using legacy vinktar n some flask duration on my belt on league i would use 2 vinktar to be safe n some flask duretion on the belt or on ur tree.

Which flask would you replace with the 2nd Vink?

atziri promise flask

Thanks man. Enjoying your setup. I am on league so my gear is not quite standard level of awesome, but my dps is way way lower than your listed tool-tips. Only at around 98k KB and 80k Barrage in HO. My profile should be public. If you have a few spare minutes can you check it out and let me know where to focus?

Thanks,
U have very good gear for league.

tho my wand is a bit too great for u to compare.

the difference other then the wand is my jewel are all 4 optimized stats. Also ur glove should have t1 ACC otherwise u must be at 86% chance to hit n this hurt ur tooltip alot.
Last edited by philophil on Jan 27, 2017, 3:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info