[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
MusicalMind wrote:
"
redviles wrote:
Just wondering, I plan on making this build soon but does this build not require any power charges without the skyforth, because i can almost afford everything apart from skyforth, and i see that there are no power charges generating items/jewels, so is there enough crit for ur kb/barrage without the power charges?

i think this jewel works for players not having skyforth.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Blue_Dream

U don't really need PC for this build i have few crit node on my tree n im at 73% crit chance w/o power charge so u can use a diamond flask to close the gap to near crit cap. But all that is only possible if ur using the new amulet Choir of the Storm:
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
MusicalMind wrote:
someone please suggest changes, i'm thinking of this tree for pathfinder. i dunno point blank would of any help to travel far.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPkyAAB6r-vn6vkzlwbEot-YYloZisM6Kjgi6ujW53RtbLVI62MRLysKXfIqC3BSidOMNpu1X7DKSm-e-wn22hqPgwlGcbQM4Ygdqv5J6roNfMrTvoqhL5MnXIp713_GbAsi9G0Z2VsbJUuu6QIRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr6IG5QMNteEQ-smPfXhEhca8Ntm6GPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApKKjD8Q7fLjKnKSHE3cHhMXQH-_rNAoOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-tDQX2pHBvLhY0PsGHC72RMvb0wtFLCaYcfKyUS-7j9zN0zHnX-A_xCet_FtjZL3PQAAAAAA

You got a legacy vink to not take leech nodes?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
I was wondering if the OP or anyone would offer advice on smoothly leveling this character, as in the past ive found leveling a wander a bit cancerous. Did you perhaps level with a different skill? Thank you for the guide and any gelp with this. Cheers!

I levelled as a standard ranger with bow & tornado shot. Used doomfletch prism, switched out to death's harp eventually and just leveled with that until 69 where I switched to LL.
The build looks really strong so far, and not super expensive (no skyforths lel).

Is it possible to go CI for this build and get more ES? Or would we lose too much of our damage.

Or is there anyway we could get more ES on LL? (I was thinking of dropping Prism Guardian and Blasphemy for a High ES Shield)
Is Void Battery a good chioce of a wand?
"
tipicozzy wrote:

no. void battery is good for coc or spell but not attack build.
This build is very expensive. don't try it before you have gears and high level chars.
"
superweaver wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:

no. void battery is good for coc or spell but not attack build.
This build is very expensive. don't try it before you have gears and high level chars.

I know it's expensive but i got all the gear that i need, got a 6l Shav, the only thing i need is the weapon, need to buy or craft a devent one! But for now i'm just lvling!
"
Thunder71 wrote:
The build looks really strong so far, and not super expensive (no skyforths lel).

Is it possible to go CI for this build and get more ES? Or would we lose too much of our damage.

Or is there anyway we could get more ES on LL? (I was thinking of dropping Prism Guardian and Blasphemy for a High ES Shield)

I'm sure you can go CI, it'll be fine. You will lose out on so much dps though that i'm not sure if guardians/shaper will still be viable. Unless of course you have the barrage enchant then there is a high chance they may be doable. Anyhow, I think your best option if you're not comfortable with having low ES is to focus more on getting ES nodes on the tree. I'm sitting at around 7k ES now with still a few more ES nodes to get. I think that's more than enough with the amount of leech I have but I can understand where you're coming from.
Hey Worst_luck, first of all,thanks for the guide and for the patience for writing it.
I'm going to level up a new toon and i want to try this elemental wander as i have already presence of Chayula and a 6L Shavs.
I just want to know, how is the clearing speed compared to fast runners like Vaal spark or Cospri's Discharge?
Is it difficult to clear guardians and Shaper? this will be my first attempt and i'm going to spend all my currency for this character!
Last question, how are your resistances?

Thanks for an answer and thanks again for sharing your build!

Sorry for my bad grammar :p
"
philophil wrote:
Im on std so im using legacy vinktar n some flask duration on my belt on league i would use 2 vinktar to be safe n some flask duretion on the belt or on ur tree.

Which flask would you replace with the 2nd Vink?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info