Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
philophil wrote:
If u want to but i would like if u could claim ur build/setup n refer only some part to me like high budget decision. The main reason behind that is i already have some build guide out there n i really like this game and getting spam by ppl to solve there problem is annoying overtime.

Sure. I can understand ur frustration lol, I had to add a lot of info to my fnm guide so that I don't get pm'd all the time asking how I leveled for example.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 23, 2017, 1:01:34 AM
"
philophil wrote:
If u want to but i would like if u could claim ur build/setup n refer only some part to me like high budget decision. The main reason behind that is i already have some build guide out there n i really like this game and getting spam by ppl to solve there problem is annoying overtime.

Should edit ur 2nd comment as well since it follows up from the 1st I guess. Changed mine too. I hate typing phone, have to constantly edit these comments ._.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 23, 2017, 1:05:30 AM
done XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Two questions:

2. If Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE, what's the point of going Low Life versus just regular CI with a nice 6l Regalia? I assume it's so you can run some more auras on life and scale lightning damage that way...? You could always drop the herald and just discipline-wrath off of mana (and you'd get the aura effect/reduced mana reserved nodes near ranger start and next to CI). That would also free up 3 links on your shield from which you could run, say, enfeeble (or a curse of your choice)-CWDT-Immortal Call.

P.

You can use wrath hoi and discipline as well as ci as i do. The herald is a must for curse on hit setup for me. If you wanna more survability just play as ci, i'm not using coe setup since i went for +2 proj hubris, the dps is already huge.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Don't want to look like a shit but if ur not using COE with this build that stack aura n some flat dmg from gem ur losing about 40% of ur potential dps.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Two questions:

2. If Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE, what's the point of going Low Life versus just regular CI with a nice 6l Regalia? I assume it's so you can run some more auras on life and scale lightning damage that way...? You could always drop the herald and just discipline-wrath off of mana (and you'd get the aura effect/reduced mana reserved nodes near ranger start and next to CI). That would also free up 3 links on your shield from which you could run, say, enfeeble (or a curse of your choice)-CWDT-Immortal Call.

P.

You can use wrath hoi and discipline as well as ci as i do. The herald is a must for curse on hit setup for me. If you wanna more survability just play as ci, i'm not using coe setup since i went for +2 proj hubris, the dps is already huge.

It's nice that with skyforths & 12% mana reserve you can run those 3 auras. However, I do think that if you have skyforths, going LL and adding in an anger, an extra herald, a blasphemy setup, 120% or so increased elemental damage from COE (which gives us massive scaling on flat lightning from gems) , a lvl 26 wrath/discipline, extra 4 passive points, are all enough to warrant losing out on ~3-5k ES along with the barrage enchant.

Now I can see where you're coming from, the barrage enchant is very powerful for single-target. However, I don't think the extra ES is necessary. From my mapping experience the only possible way I could die is from one shots, which rarely happens.

You get so much leech from warlords and because barrage attacks so quickly (and i'm on raider) you can leech right through everything as long as it's not a one shot mechanic. Again, I focused more on clear speed whilst still trying to maintain acceptable single-target.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 24, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
Worst_luck ????? acceptable single target dmg??? u sure
LMAO

The setup that ive created with aura n COE n with my specific wand is probably the highest single target any wander could reach, i have more dmg then all those ppl who use a mirror phys wands, the only n only reason to go CI is for more ES. Also u can use a +2 barrage COE if u want, i have mine in league just waiting for it to come to STD.

So don't waist ur time the LL aura stacking build is the highest dmg output u can play for a wander.
"
philophil wrote:
Worst_luck ????? acceptable single target dmg??? u sure
LMAO

The setup that ive created with aura n COE n with my specific wand is probably the highest single target any wander could reach, i have more dmg then all those ppl who use a mirror phys wands, the only n only reason to go CI is for more ES. Also u can use a +2 barrage COE if u want, i have mine in league just waiting for it to come to STD.

So don't waist ur time the LL aura stacking build is the highest dmg output u can play for a wander.

He could still potentially out dps me with my current setup just because of the fact that he has barrage enchant. If I had a decent wand like you and ran skyforth with the aura setup (excluding all the +levels) then that will never happen. So yes, aura stacking on LL is way more dps.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 24, 2017, 12:56:05 PM
Mine wanted to be only an advice for who wanna play on HC or wanna get the 100, that you can totally do it as CI because this build does so much dps that doesn't matter ( i've done the shaper deathless with just 55k on barrage with flasks and 5 power charges as pf, the burst is simply amazing ). I started myself as ll for aura stacking but i saw it was just overkill and couldn't get a comfortable es pool for my tastes :P Without doubts coe + LL can pull the best dps for a wander!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
philophil wrote:
pretty neat aura calculation n planning i like it.

I also decided to yolo my wand n i got lucky :

i got WED so pretty happy about that its a 5% more dmg over the master crafted flat lightning to attack.

here the new barrage tooltip that i have atm with the updated wand n with my final jewel setup.

EDIT: i also removed the salty part in my first comment.

Can you post your full gear set and tree? Is this paper dps buffed with every temp buff in the game + HH or in town ?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info