[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Curious As To how i would go about increasing my DPS, Im on Legacy SC, Only 4.5k ES(feels like a life character) and 30k DPS on barrage/KB

im also using two Barrage Threshold jewels,
Last edited by Kumabear032 on Mar 30, 2017, 4:00:30 AM

I's it any good or did I just waste 3ex buying it?
do you guys feel comfortable with 6k ES while farming endgame content?

@philophil if poe profile shows right u have around 6.5k ES don't you feel like u are squishy? Don't i die while mapping?

Im used to 10k ES+ and that scares me of this build, feels like i gonna die a lot while mapping

Would u run 5link Shavs if then u can afford Skyforths? im atm at ~50EX

Any chance from someone uploading any videos as Raider?
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 30, 2017, 8:29:03 AM
"
Kumabear032 wrote:

Curious As To how i would go about increasing my DPS, Im on Legacy SC, Only 4.5k ES(feels like a life character) and 30k DPS on barrage/KB

im also using two Barrage Threshold jewels,

You need better rings with %ES (20%) craft. Also better belt. Jewels are important too for dps! What is ur tree ?
@Worst_Luck
that 8k ES u mentioned at the start was reached with the items what are linked in "Current Gear"?
also what lvl u was on that Hydra Video?

I was kinda scared of that 5-6k ES ppl was getting but urs 8k ES feels ok for me

Do you think that similar Dmg/ES lvl can be reached with around 50-55 EX budget on Legacy now?

The builds looks great and i never played LL, but for real that ES amount(6K) doesn't look inviting
Hey, is there any trusted league SC mastercrafter out there? I saw a name being called a couple of days ago in this post, but I cant seem to find it back. Thanks in advance.

Is this good enough to craft by the way? I tought I could craft 'prefixes cannot be changed' on it, which is a suffix. The item already has 3 suffixes, so is it even possible to do that? IF that works Im scouring the 3 suffixes off and craft all the good stuff on it.
"
Stratic wrote:

Is this good enough to craft by the way? I tought I could craft 'prefixes cannot be changed' on it, which is a suffix. The item already has 3 suffixes, so is it even possible to do that? IF that works Im scouring the 3 suffixes off and craft all the good stuff on it.

3 suffix wands are vendor trash because you can not lock prefixes, scour the bad suffixes then multimod ias and cc.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 30, 2017, 11:53:23 AM
what would be the best wand for a ci version?
since im not running anger wouldnt it be best to get more flat ele dmg on a wand?
like my current wand for example:

or would a t1 flat lightning + t1 spell damage still be better?
"
beetz wrote:
what would be the best wand for a ci version?
since im not running anger wouldnt it be best to get more flat ele dmg on a wand?
like my current wand for example:

or would a t1 flat lightning + t1 spell damage still be better?

T1 spell + T1 light is more dps but not by a huge margin. The wand you have now is basically as good as it gets.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info