[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Would you suggest running the pathfinder tree if I'm running this build without legacy vinktars?
"
saintograph1 wrote:
Would you suggest running the pathfinder tree if I'm running this build without legacy vinktars?

Yes, just drop a point somewhere for Vaal Pact
Hello,
what is the best amulet with the build ranger of the first page : presence of chayula or choir of the storm ?
"
Ifit wrote:
Hello,
what is the best amulet with the build ranger of the first page : presence of chayula or choir of the storm ?

presence
ok thx !
Hello! I finally found a good wand to mastercraft:

Now I just need to clear suffixes, and craft attack speed and critical chance.
The spell damage isn't that great, but got a good light + fire damage. I think it's worth it.

What do you all think?

Current one:
Spoiler
Last edited by JhonnyZ on Mar 29, 2017, 3:16:28 PM
"
JhonnyZ wrote:

The spell damage isn't that great, but got a good light + fire damage. I think it's worth it.

What do you all think?

Current one:
Spoiler

That is a stupidly good wand. You are only 14 spell damage and 1 tier of flat lightning from the highest possible dps for a prefix set for a wand.

How much did it cost?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 29, 2017, 3:23:03 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
JhonnyZ wrote:

What do you all think?

Current one:
Spoiler

That is a stupidly good wand. You are only 14 spell damage and 1 tier of flat lightning from the highest possible dps for a prefix set for a wand.

How much did it cost?

Thanks! My friend found it on the ground while we were mapping! I guess we got incredibly lucky!
I'll mastercraft it when I come home. I'll post results soon!
how much ES do u guys reach on a lvl 90+?
Here she is:

I'm satisfied. Took no divines to get a perfect attack speed roll, critical is also not bad. Thanks a lot!

"
how much ES do u guys reach on a lvl 90+?

I have 6.3k atm (level 92).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info