[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

How do you deal with porcupines when you don't crit (as a raider)

Just died from Porcupines offscreen on a hardcore character...
Is it a must to run CWDT-IC on hardcore to deal with them
Not sure if this has been brought up allready but ill ask a quick question;

What are the top 3 prefixes to get on ur ele wand, assume all are T1 rolls, and how would you rank them in terms of importance:

Spell dmg
+ flat lightning
% WED
Hybrid spell dmg

Which combination of T1 prefixes would the "dream" wand consist of?

ty!
dream wand would be :t1 spell/t1 hybrid/t1WED
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
jtekco wrote:
Phil,

im attempting to try your build out. Maybe you can give me some insight on how exactly you keep yourself topped off. Obviously maintaining Vinktars for leeching, i feel like im not leeching fast enough with bloodrage goin and me movin so quickly.

also, when runnin buffed, im left with 84 mana to maintain my abilities. What am I doin wrong?

lastly, did you take an extra power charge for the last bandit or say screw it and go passives across the board?

Spoiler

Do not Copy my existing tree pls its for phys wand (do not buy phys wand other then Foe Bite ele wand will always be better) so drop that hatred aura it does nothing for u, use haste instead. Also u very lowlvl so ofc u won't have has much mana because u also don't travel to the aura node in the templar area. So u will have either to travel there once ur higher lvl or use 1 less aura.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 27, 2017, 6:42:31 AM
When it comes to mapclearing - everything is fine.

But when it comes to Bossfights at RED Maps - I die 'kinda' instantly. I died as a one shotted at UBER LAB :(

6 FC/ 3 PC - Flask - 60k Barrage Tooltip but only 4.8k ES :X.
(Auras: Haste, HoI, HoT, Anger, Wrath, Disc)

When I compare my Gear to most of the guys at poebuilds, I should be fine.

But the lack of ES and stun immunity (Raiders phasing helps alot) plus low dps get me killed all the time. As far as I understand this Build, offense/dps is our defense. But how can I improve?

"
philophil wrote:

Thanks, so for my next upgrade, change wnad or 6L my shav?

"
philophil wrote:
"
jtekco wrote:
Phil,

im attempting to try your build out. Maybe you can give me some insight on how exactly you keep yourself topped off. Obviously maintaining Vinktars for leeching, i feel like im not leeching fast enough with bloodrage goin and me movin so quickly.

also, when runnin buffed, im left with 84 mana to maintain my abilities. What am I doin wrong?

lastly, did you take an extra power charge for the last bandit or say screw it and go passives across the board?

Spoiler

Do not Copy my existing tree pls its for phys wand (do not buy phys wand other then Foe Bite ele wand will always be better) so drop that hatred aura it does nothing for u, use haste instead. Also u very lowlvl so ofc u won't have has much mana because u also don't travel to the aura node in the templar area. So u will have either to travel there once ur higher lvl or use 1 less aura.

Ah thanks for the input.

about the tree. Its catered to a raider for the frenzy charges. Is there a tree you think would be more efficient for a PF? the original tree is more focused on the frenzy charges so im not sure how to build the tree. I also assume that i should go +power charge for merc bandits right?

"
hollowfiedxx wrote:
How do you deal with porcupines when you don't crit (as a raider)

Just died from Porcupines offscreen on a hardcore character...
Is it a must to run CWDT-IC on hardcore to deal with them

Anyone able to give me insight? Build felt amazing.. just want to know how people deal with porcupines... is Immortal Call with 0 charges and Granites enough ?
"
philophil wrote:

T1 Hybrid is better than t1 lightning really? That's surprising.

Would one of these be worth to multimod? Sitting on this atm
Last edited by Garlos1711 on Mar 27, 2017, 9:54:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info