[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
samthedigital wrote:
"
I can not prove T16 chains are more exp and loot per minute but it seems intuitive and I would be more than glad to do the analysis if someone has a "fast" T11 build.

It depends on the map. You would have to sustain Minotaur maps because the other tier 16 maps aren't very efficient to run. You'd also lose currency on average because it's very expensive to keep that level of map pool.

"
The T16 clear is literally twice as slow has wand and bow builds. This is the issue with using a t11 map as your baseline for clear speed.

Link me a video of a wand or bow build on a tier 16 map. How fast do you think they can clear a tier 16 map anyway?

56 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXmzBxIum4I

It's not expensive. Phoenix maps are 25C and the frags sell for 15C so the map is only 10C. Strand maps are 5C and have terrible ilvl. You can also get map drops of any tier where as strand drops at most T13. I mean there really is no contest in terms of loot/hour.

I get 22 million exp per hour chainning T16's at level 98 I'd like to know what Tt11 spam gets at level 98.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2017, 6:09:53 PM
Has i said this build is not designed to be the fastest t11 clearer n we never claimed it was. This build was made to bring back wander n to show how amazing they are n how ppl should sometime try new things.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
Has i said this build is not designed to be the fastest t11 clearer n we never claimed it was. This build was made to bring back wander n to show how amazing they are n how ppl should sometime try new things.

That is not in question.

I'm trying to explain to our guest that T11 are sub optimal in both exp and loot and does not reflect the true strength of a clear speed build when the tier is extended to 15/16 + maps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i would not go on that kind of discussion really.

Ive reach over 60Mxp/hours at lvl 97 chaining strand fully sextant(extra mob has.../beyond)

Dunno about t16 tho but on strand w/o sextant i reach about 20M/xp hours (require shaped atlas to do)

I would probably reach about 5M more on t16, Keep in mind that im very experienced when it come to clearing map ive speed lvl over 5 ppl to 100 in the past month.

Also its all about time vs pack size, so minotaur is probably the best map to clear since there's no back track on any layout possible unilke pheonix.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 21, 2017, 6:33:09 PM
"
I get 22 million exp per hour chainning T16's at level 98 I'd like to know what Tt11 spam gets at level 98.

Edit: My friend can get up to 45m exp/hour on strand at level 99 with one white sextant, so there's your answer.

"
It's not expensive. Phoenix maps are 25C and the frags sell for 15C so the map is only 10C. Strand maps are 5C and have terrible ilvl. You can also get map drops of any tier where as strand drops at most T13. I mean there really is no contest in terms of loot/hour.

It costs 10c per run and the map isn't as easily chained as Strand is because they don't spawn as often. In any case the video you use has a headhunter, so it's hard to compare as certain runs will get buffs while others won't, but it doesn't really matter as you can obviously tell from that video that your movement speed doesn't compare to shield charge speed.

"

I am not saying that Kinetic Blast isn't good, but simply that Kinetic Blast builds will not achieve the fastest map clears.
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 21, 2017, 6:45:59 PM
"
samthedigital wrote:

"

I am not saying that Kinetic Blast isn't good, but simply that Kinetic Blast builds will not achieve the fastest map clears.

yes it is for t16/shaper.
"
philophil wrote:
"
samthedigital wrote:

"

yes it is for t16/shaper.

I don't know about Shaper, but not for T16.
Dunno pls link me any t16 done faster that is not a VRF gamble ignite
Last edited by philophil on Feb 21, 2017, 6:56:32 PM
"
philophil wrote:
Dunno pls link me any t16 done faster that is not a VRF gamble ignite

I would be hard pressed to find a good T16 clear speed video right now. I'd need to find someone doing some sort of Assassin or Pathfinder Blade Flurry build, but I am not sure if anyone is doing this sort of thing on standard right now. That's to compete with the 56 second video with headhunter that is. Your run is fairly comparable to some things I could find pretty easily, but that wouldn't really prove my point.

Err to be sure though, running is not as fast as shield charging, so I don't really need to prove much anyway >_>;;.
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 21, 2017, 7:04:49 PM
lol ill help u u won't find anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info