[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
ADEPT_ wrote:
Is this build going to get a nerf soon? I want to try it because my current flicker build is squishy but I'd like to give this one a go.

Next nerfs have to do with double-dipping & poison from what I heard. Which would damage my FNM build, but this one is still safe - chaos occultist wander isn't though.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 21, 2017, 8:24:32 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Jeeze, how much did each of those 4 dps mod jewels cost? Maybe people disregard coe builds after the great blood rage nerf but i cant imagine they were cheap.

My jewels couldn't even compete with those. All they had was 3 mods that were shit rolled. My version didn't have as many jewel sockets to rely on so it wasn't too much of a problem for me.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 21, 2017, 8:26:08 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Jeeze, how much did each of those 4 dps mod jewels cost? Maybe people disregard coe builds after the great blood rage nerf but i cant imagine they were cheap.

LOL

I bought all my gear in the same week, those jewel cost me 1-2ex each (no joke), but that was before i released the build to the public via my reddit post n youtube video. Now they are worth probably between 5ex-10ex each. And yes ive spend more on divining them then there cost, spended more then 80 divine.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
wanders are the strongest ranged atm, im playing signal shot with brood twine and +1 signal fire

some days ago i tried wander with foe bite+shield: with kinetic blast 3L cuz 1 link with iiq gem i was killing as quick as tornado shot +2ts enchant 5L with brood twine

barrage had about 30% less dps average than with bow but just because you need the power charges up to deal high dps, without charges wander is really bad

but to notice that signal fire +1 is stronger than any existing mirrored quiver, it's the most broken unique of the gam. without signal fire, wander would beat any bow build any time; dual wield mirrored phys wands would be as strong or slightly better than mirrored bow+signal fire, im tempted to try it :D

i had 6l barrage 220k dps in map with enfeeble -60% curse effect sextant mod while cleaning without any dps flask, but i gave up due to the charges thing

i will try dual wield phys wands with twin terrors
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 21, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
"
wanders are the strongest ranged atm, im playing signal shot with brood twine and +1 signal fire

some days ago i tried wander with foe bite+shield: with kinetic blast 3L cuz 1 link with iiq gem i was killing as quick as tornado shot +2ts enchant 5L with brood twine

barrage had about 30% less dps average than with bow but just because you need the power charges up to deal high dps, without charges wander is really bad

but to notice that signal fire +1 is stronger than any existing mirrored quiver, it's the most broken unique of the gam. without signal fire, wander would beat any bow build any time; dual wield mirrored phys wands would be as strong or slightly better than mirrored bow+signal fire, im tempted to try it :D

i had 6l barrage 220k dps in map with enfeeble -60% curse effect sextant mod while cleaning without any dps flask, but i gave up due to the charges thing

Do you have a video and gear set up? Not sure you can easily forgo the shield for dual wand!
I remember you were one of the few level headed responders in the signal shot thread which has turned into a perpetual argument at this point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2017, 11:30:28 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Do you have a video and gear set up? Not sure you can easily forgo the shield for dual wand!
I remember you were one of the few level headed responders in the signal shot thread which has turned into a perpetual argument at this point.

That thread is fun :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
U don't need some mirrored dual shit to beat broodtwine/signalfire.

If u look at my gear/build n the dmg distribution im reaching currently 387K on barrage n im dealing far more lightning dmg in therm of % then signal fire build so all the lightning pen from vinktar is much more effective, so even at equal tooltip im dealing more dmg vs boss. Not to mention also COST vs RESULT, i think this build win by far on that point too.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:

If u look at my gear/build n the dmg distribution im reaching currently 387K on barrage n im dealing far more lightning dmg in therm of % then signal fire build so all the lightning pen from vinktar is much more effective, so even at equal tooltip im dealing more dmg vs boss. Not to mention also COST vs RESULT, i think this build win by far on that point too.

A Brood Twine build gets 10K+ es and could probably inflate its damage by sacrificing some of that ES for damage. The quiver also gives the build an additional arrow compared to wanding for a small percentage more damage which is not reflected on the tooltip.
"
samthedigital wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

A Brood Twine build gets 10K+ es and could probably inflate its damage by sacrificing some of that ES for damage. The quiver also gives the build an additional arrow compared to wanding for a small percentage more damage which is not reflected on the tooltip.

With 100% BIS perfect gear I'm going to have to bank on the 600 pds bow beating out any wand build for barrage single target but maybe not by a wide margin. The point is that you nearly 1 shot guardians far before that 100% BIS threshold so is shaving off .5 seconds really that significant or noticeable?

There little things like defense, block that go into the mix as well.

KB is still the best clear skill in the game hands down though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
samthedigital wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

With 100% BIS perfect gear I'm going to have to bank on the 600 pds bow beating out any wand build for barrage single target but maybe not by a wide margin. The point is that you nearly 1 shot guardians far before that 100% BIS threshold so is shaving off .5 seconds really that significant or noticeable?

There little things like defense, block that go into the mix as well.

I'm confused as to whether this is directed towards me or not.

"
KB is still the best clear skill in the game hands down though.

Vaal Spark and Vaal Fireball are much better at map clearing if that's your thing. Cospri with Shield Charge is also definitely faster. I can't comment on shield charge as a skill on it's own, but I'd imagine it would be pretty fast too with insane gear. I'm just not sure the damage is enough to one shot things as I've never seen the build in action.
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 21, 2017, 3:13:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info