[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"

Vaal Spark and Vaal Fireball are much better at map clearing if that's your thing. Cospri with Shield Charge is also definitely faster. I can't comment on shield charge as a skill on it's own, but I'd imagine it would be pretty fast too with insane gear. I'm just not sure the damage is enough to one shot things as I've never seen the build in action.

Can you show me videos of the above full clearing T16 maps? I can't possibly see how these things could outpace a wand or bow build.

"

I'm confused as to whether this is directed towards me or not.

Yes, I am agreeing with your idea that bow>wand for raw dps given infinite currency.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2017, 3:24:32 PM
"
Can you show me videos of the above full clearing T16 maps? I can't possibly see how these things could outpace a wand or bow build.

Find me a wand or bow build that clears Strand in 20 seconds ;). Vaal Fireball and Vaal Spark aren't meant for bosses, so they wouldn't get a good full clear, but I'm sure you could find a Cospri Discharge build that does it quickly. I mention those because they crush KB clear speed by a wide margin mechanically though. Some other skills will also beat KB simply because they have access to shield charge for movement instead of having to walk. Reave and Blade Flurry come to mind, but there are probably others.
"
samthedigital wrote:
"

Find me a wand or bow build that clears Strand in 20 seconds ;). Vaal Fireball and Vaal Spark aren't meant for bosses, so they wouldn't get a good full clear, but I'm sure you could find a Cospri Discharge build that does it quickly. I mention those because they crush KB clear speed by a wide margin mechanically though. Some other skills will also beat KB simply because they have access to shield charge for movement instead of having to walk. Reave and Blade Flurry come to mind, but there are probably others.

Spamming T11 strands isn't optimal currency/hour or exp/hour. That is on par with people doing t9 gorge clear runs a year ago.

Out of curiosity can you share these 20 second strand vids?
"
samthedigital wrote:
"

LMAO

Ive been mapping with mirrored flicker or Bladeflurry build n im always in front clearing everything for them, u just don't understand how fast walking n how much more precise it is vs shield charge or WB
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Spamming T11 strands isn't optimal currency/hour or exp/hour. That is on par with people doing t9 gorge clear runs a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UL_HygMwbA here is one, but there have been faster clears. You can pull this off in higher tier maps with good layouts too, but it's not really worth it because it's expensive to maintain. I don't really have any videos of Vaal Spark or Vaal Fireball, but it's possible to move faster with those skills because they can use Brightbeak without losing much damage wise.

"
LMAO

Ive been mapping with mirrored flicker or Bladeflurry build n im always in front clearing everything for them, u just don't understand how fast walking n how much more precise it is vs shield charge or WB

You probably aren't playing with anyone good ;). Walking is not as fast as Shield Charging, and you can't kill while moving using Kinetic Blast either; it's not a perfect skill mechanically. It's fine to be happy about your build, but you need to think about things objectively and not be biased. Kinetic Blast clearing is not going to come close to a build that can walk fast on top of having insanity gloves etc to move fast over clear terrain.
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 21, 2017, 5:27:05 PM
"
samthedigital wrote:
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UL_HygMwbA here is one, but there have been faster clears. You can pull this off in higher tier maps with good layouts too, but it's not really worth it because it's expensive to maintain.

He likely missed half the mobs in that run.... I can't believe anyone would use that(A white t11 map) as example of clear speed. It's no wonder comments and likes are disabled. Let's see the same build do a T16 map. I bet the boss alone would take 60 seconds.

Do you have another example with vaal spark or vaal fireball?

The issue with using such low tiers is that it does not test your damage in the slightest because T11 mobs have such little health so you can min max your build out of defenses and damage you would have otherwise needed on a real map.

If there are people who do nothing but T11 strands all day with actual gains in exp and loot, then props to them.
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 21, 2017, 5:34:57 PM
"
He likely missed half the mobs in that run.... I can't believe anyone would use that(A white t11 map) as example of clear speed. It's no wonder comments and likes are disabled. Let's see the same build do a T16 map. I bet the boss alone would take 60 seconds.

There is a video of the same build doing a tier 16 map if you bothered looking. The boss doesn't go down quite so easily, but it's still a fast clear. Something like Blade Flurry can do the same sort of thing and down bosses quickly, but it's not as good mechanically as those skills.

"
Do you have another example with vaal spark or vaal fireball?

No, but I'm sure you could find one, and they will likely miss less mobs because the AOE is much larger.

"
If there are people who do nothing but T11 strands all day with actual gains in exp and loot, then props to them.

The people that rush ladder usually don't bother picking up much loot, but chaining maps quickly is still a very efficient way to gain currency and level quickly (as far as gaining currency by playing the game goes anyway).
"
samthedigital wrote:
"

There is a video of the same build doing a tier 16 map if you bothered looking. The boss doesn't go down quite so easily, but it's still a fast clear. Something like Blade Flurry can do the same sort of thing and down bosses quickly, but it's not as good mechanically as those skills.

The T16 clear is literally twice as slow has wand and bow builds. This is the issue with using a t11 map as your baseline for clear speed.

I can not prove T16 chains are more exp and loot per minute but it seems intuitive and I would be more than glad to do the analysis if someone has a "fast" T11 build.
"
I can not prove T16 chains are more exp and loot per minute but it seems intuitive and I would be more than glad to do the analysis if someone has a "fast" T11 build.

It depends on the map. You would have to sustain Minotaur maps because the other tier 16 maps aren't very efficient to run. You'd also lose currency on average because it's very expensive to keep that level of map pool.

"
The T16 clear is literally twice as slow has wand and bow builds. This is the issue with using a t11 map as your baseline for clear speed.

Link me a video of a wand or bow build on a tier 16 map. How fast do you think they can clear a tier 16 map anyway?
Last edited by samthedigital on Feb 21, 2017, 6:00:03 PM
Just for u a t16 with my wander (no HH cheat):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ8qc2Vm57E

All that clearspeed on t11 is only derailling this thread.

I designed this specific build to be in the top 5 t16/Shaper speedrunner.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 21, 2017, 6:04:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info