[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

"
sielma wrote:
Do You think my ring is worth to add %es and maybe exalt it ?

Add %ES for sure, but yolo slam not really u could gain some int or res on diamond ring if u yolo but thats about it. For the opal ring im not sure u could get another prefix that could be flat dmg to ele but its up to u if its worth it or u could get better for the cost of it.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
philo been thinking about inquisitor with the ignore resists to play as ele wander, what r ur thoughts on it? id love some input.
IGN: nSnake
the inquisitor start will be painful n result in lower dmg output on tooltips, and u will lose flask effect n my build atm has 31% lightning pen n 16% for other element. Sure the ignore RES is nice but after making both tree n calculating the difference of no res vs the ele pen that i have inquisitor is just not worth playing, less MS, less PROJ for dying sun/AOE,less MAX res from vinktar for reflect . Pathfinder atm is just too good.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
mariano wrote:
philo been thinking about inquisitor with the ignore resists to play as ele wander, what r ur thoughts on it? id love some input.

Using deafening torment on your opal ring is a good idea. Considering all you need to roll is %Ele dmg to weaps. Something like this wasn't very expensive to craft especially at 3c cost per essence. Gives you a decent damage buff.

"
mariano wrote:

Inquisitor could shine well for bosses I thought but after a few tests inquisitor pretty much has slightly less damage than raider (and probably pathfinder) on bosses, because you lose out on your frenzy charges, and you have to sacrifice 8 nodes from start. This is all assuming you
are using this tree I made. Regardless if I have slight errors in calculation, it's simply not worth going inquisitor simply because of how much move speed you lose, dodge, and ailment immunity (means less dps flasks/MS loss). Sure you can do extra damage making bosses go to - resists but it's just not worth it , especially since bosses don't have too much ele resist ( Shaper 40%, uber atziri 30%) it's just less dps, and also the inquisitor pen node isn't very helpful for trash clears. On the other hand, if you find a way to gather frenzy charges, then you'll be doing the same dps on trash, and about 10-20% more dmg on bosses, but how will you get frenzy for bosses then?

I just don't think it's as good as pathfinder, because of the extra proj and flask up-time/effect as well as raider due to frenzy charges (6 that give extra movespeed/AS/AD over base stats),and not to forget ailment immunity, dodge & dps loss from passives.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 4, 2017, 1:49:27 AM
I've never done LL before, wouldn't you just get destroyed by anything chaos?
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
I've never done LL before, wouldn't you just get destroyed by anything chaos?

For my raider atleast I have this,

Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 4, 2017, 1:52:12 AM
New barrage tooltip with choir :)

Not too bad considering no level 4 empowers, +1 prism, lvl 21 auras, skyforths, GG jewels, AS on gloves.. etc

Problem is no skyforths for stun immunity and mana pool isn't big enough to sustain barrage on single-targets with no vinktars.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 4, 2017, 10:03:53 AM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
New barrage tooltip with choir :)

Not too bad considering no level 4 empowers, +1 prism, lvl 21 auras, skyforths, GG jewels, AS on gloves.. etc

I should be around 300k effective dps with barrage with ele weakness self-cast on bosses (ignoring vaal haste)

Bosses have 40 to all elemental and chaos resistances and 60% curse resistance so your damage will be noticeably less.

Use path of planning if you want to compute boss damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 4, 2017, 9:33:36 AM
True, forgot about the boss part :P I was indeed using it. It's quite a shame not being able to use choir cause no skyforths. Edited it though.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 4, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info