[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

This is the exact reason why ive gone pathfinder for the 10% ele pen n the extra pen that u gain on vinktar, all that extra pen + the pen on tree make ur dmg much more effective.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
This is the exact reason why ive gone pathfinder for the 10% ele pen n the extra pen that u gain on vinktar, all that extra pen + the pen on tree make ur dmg much more effective.

What flasks do you use?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
legacy vinktar pen/atziri/dyingsun/silver/quicksilver
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
legacy vinktar pen/atziri/dyingsun/silver/quicksilver

I was going to suggest you drop the ele pen node for the bleed immune and swap silver for a dps flask but then I realized there are not any other dps left other than TOH which does not scale on a spell wand.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
yeah it suck :( GGG plis make more opop flask
thx for the input philo and OP, greatly apreciated, what about an assassin wander? Also, ive noticed one of u went raider and the other pathfinder, what r the reasons behind this? in depth if posible , thx for all the information great guide and thread!
IGN: nSnake
Can someone give me advice on what i need to improve most? Only have 4k ES and like 85k kb/barrage dps (buffed)
aside from lvling my gems lol

Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Feb 4, 2017, 6:52:28 PM
"
mariano wrote:
thx for the input philo and OP, greatly apreciated, what about an assassin wander? Also, ive noticed one of u went raider and the other pathfinder, what r the reasons behind this? in depth if posible , thx for all the information great guide and thread!

For the Assassin question, assassin would provide for sure crit cap n maybe a bit more dmg on tooltip then pathfinder, raider should be about the same dmg (frenzy are very opop for raider cuz they provide MORE DMG).

Tho pathfinder and raider provide freeze immunity, this help alot for LL since u need a immunity vs freeze, so assasin would have to use a flask with that roll or use a unique, both option being not very good for this build. Also raider and pathfinder provide more Movespeed, so u get very good clearspeed n good manual dodge from that.

Pathfinder also provide 10% ele pen, this is very useful vs boss such has shaper/uber atziri/guardians. Also another reason for pathfinder is opop flask meta (vinktar leech and pen who goes up to 15% with pathfinder flask node, also dying sun that give n extra 3 proj for barrage n KB).
"
Brinstar4"]Can someone give me advice on what i need to improve most? Only have 4k ES and like 85k kb/barrage dps (buffed)

Don't use thunder fist, get %ES on ur rings,get %es on jewel if u can, other then that i don't see anything else.
Last edited by philophil on Feb 4, 2017, 7:16:46 PM
Playing without COE and rolled this wand today and still i'm not sure if instead of weapon elemental damage, should have rolled flat cold damage. What would be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info