[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

Dear guys:

I have a question about Life/Mana Reserved, could you help me out? please.

If I just get...
Armour: Chest[(6L)Shavronne's Wrappings] + Shields[(+1Lv gems)Prism Guardian] + Boots[Skyfort]
and Gems: [Lv3 Enlighten X3] + [Lv4 Empower X2 + Lv3 X1] + [Lv20 Blood Magic]
and Lv93 Raider.

What should i do better for my LINKS AND GEMS?

sorry, my first try play "LL" and I can't post my Gear, because I'm not here(International server).

Thank you very much for your kind assistance! :)
and sorry for my English(English is not my first language).

Last edited by lover616 on Feb 4, 2017, 9:21:10 PM
"
JoopO wrote:
Playing without COE and rolled this wand today and still i'm not sure if instead of weapon elemental damage, should have rolled flat cold damage. What would be better?

WED is better imo, the crafted rolls for flat cold aren't high enough to warrant taking it out. That wand would have been very strong with COE cause you can craft spell damage as well but barrage enchant is still more dps.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 4, 2017, 9:34:52 PM
"
lover616 wrote:
Dear guys:

I have a question about Life/Mana Reserved, could you help me out? please.

If I just get...
Armour: Chest[(6L)Shavronne's Wrappings] + Shields[(+1Lv gems)Prism Guardian] + Boots[Skyfort]
and Gems: [Lv3 Enlighten X3] + [Lv4 Empower X2 + Lv3 X1] + [Lv20 Blood Magic]
and Lv93 Raider.

What should i do better for my LINKS AND GEMS?

sorry, my first try play "LL" and I can't post my Gear, because I'm not here(International server).

Thank you very much for your kind assistance! :)
and sorry for my English(English is not my first language).

Since I don't use skyforths i'd recommend you follow philo's links:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/philophil/characters

If you have trouble with mana, which you most likely might be if your mana pool is low on raider, then i suggest you replace the empowers on HOI/purity & try and use 2 vintkars , replace atziri flask with one.

Also that image is top kek.
"
Worst_luck wrote:

Since I don't use skyforths i'd recommend you follow philo's links:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/philophil/characters

If you have trouble with mana, which you most likely might be if your mana pool is low on raider, then i suggest you replace the empowers on HOI/purity & try and use 2 vintkars , replace atziri flask with one.

Also that image is top kek.

Dear Worst_luck:

Thank you for your prompt reply!

and I'm think.. If use Raider, can I no go to “Sovereignty” and change to “Vitality Void”? like this skill tree. Raider No Sovereignty (114) :https://goo.gl/2CJtQC
or
just change to [Pathfinder], and follow philophil’s skill tree.

I don't know which is better? >_<
Any comments will be much appreciated!
why are all the builds leveling around the assumption that you have a alt you can farm with perfectly fine. as a newish player leveling is a very confusing process lol.
Last edited by ABADDONTHEWICKED on Feb 5, 2017, 12:18:29 AM
cuz u can lvl to merciless dried lake with shit gear n 10c budget in 2-3 days with any skill mostly.
Pick ur starter class look at the first point on the tree taken then go with that.
The current powercreep make that so lvling is not very hard compare to before.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 5, 2017, 12:31:22 AM
"
philophil wrote:
cuz u can lvl to merciless dried lake with shit gear n 10c budget in 2-3 days with any skill mostly.
Pick ur starter class look at the first point on the tree taken then go with that.
The current powercreep make that so lvling is not very hard compare to before.

i see i guess i was just assuming it was the same as when i tried to level a couple years ago my mistake hahaha.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
JoopO wrote:
Playing without COE and rolled this wand today and still i'm not sure if instead of weapon elemental damage, should have rolled flat cold damage. What would be better?

WED is better imo, the crafted rolls for flat cold aren't high enough to warrant taking it out. That wand would have been very strong with COE cause you can craft spell damage as well but barrage enchant is still more dps.

Thanks for answer. Tried to figure it out also in path of building, flat cold seems to add more paper dps, but dunno if it really worth.
Here's a T16 one mintue full run with a variant on the build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PPyv0NYUcU&feature=youtu.be
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
nice run. ill try some HH action maybe after i get my COE +2, i feel like this build is 1 of the best atm on POE for clearspeed n dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info