[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
djfang wrote:
Just throwing this out there-- I am LOVING this build. REALLY glad i decided to revisit it, and do it right, unlike 2 leagues ago where I tried doing the assassin variant when i was poor AF. :P

It was between this and vspark, and I think i made the right choice.

6.8k ES atm, but I just finished picking up the last of my damage nodes.
Spoiler

Kinda dissapointed how unreliable the crit chance is without a diamond flask, but I guess its better than spending 20~30ex on eleron rings to go assassin.

I am gald you are enjoying it.

Yes, the only major downside to using Trickster over Assassin is losing the consistent crit rate but IMO the defense boost's and the gear choice you get in return far outweigh that, especially with the recent AOE nerf.

Crit chance is also not that hard to manage, it should only be a problem in high tier maps, where accuracy really comes into play, so make sure to get atleast 92% on both cyclone and shield charge. Keeping a Lucky flask up all the time shouldn't be a problem, quality and later on the flask nodes make it so much better.

level 88 right now, when I crit on the first hit in a pack, it's fine

but if I don't crit within the first 2 seconds, I go from 100% to 0 instantly...

im not sure how to fix my problem my character is "moroncosprisplayer" in my profile

im guessing that my accuracy/crit chance is a problem? when I discharge, everything is fine, but there are some seriously fucked up times when im in a pack of like 20 mobs cycloning, and I don't discharge once even after 3 seconds and im just dead with vinktars running since I didn't discharge and couldnt leech

the build looks very strong but I think I have a problem with my gear or something

ive invested a pretty good amount of currency (for me atleast, 5ex is a lot) and although I can farm things like strands very quickly, but I will have a random death because I did not proc
Last edited by rnshah5 on Mar 23, 2017, 1:58:25 PM
"
rnshah5 wrote:

but if I don't crit within the first 2 seconds, I go from 100% to 0 instantly...

im not sure how to fix my problem my character is "moroncosprisplayer" in my profile

im guessing that my accuracy/crit chance is a problem? when I discharge, everything is fine, but there are some seriously fucked up times when im in a pack of like 20 mobs cycloning, and I don't discharge once even after 3 seconds and im just dead with vinktars running since I didn't discharge and couldnt leech

the build looks very strong but I think I have a problem with my gear or something

ive invested a pretty good amount of currency (for me atleast, 5ex is a lot) and although I can farm things like strands very quickly, but I will have a random death because I did not proc

Your character is locked. Unlock it so I can take a look.
unlocked it
i know my jewels suck, maybe I should just spend the rest of my currency on those and hope for the best
"
rnshah5 wrote:

There are a few things that can be fixed. First, you need a shock removal flask. Vinktars shocks you. Without shock removal, you are dead. Roll your flasks properly and quality them.

Remove Inc aoe from shield charge and replace with inc crit chance. Put the inc aoe in your weapon over conc effect for mapping.

Not sure what's going on with the chest links. You have CoC with no spell linked to it. Run cyclone-coc-blade vortex-inc crit-pcoc.

Alternatively, you can move shield charge into the 5L and run SC-FA-Accuracy-Inc crit-fortify and run 4L cyclone with accuracy-inc crit-pcoc.

Overall, you just need better jewels and more ES and gear in general. You can get 3 mod jewels with 2 crit multi and one of either spell dmg/attack speed for <5c. Look for 350+ ES on helm and 400+ ES on shield. It's not that costly. And get movespeed on your boots. Run a quicksilver flask. Movespeed is so much more impactful for your shield charge and cyclone over a defensive flask like rumis.
Last edited by Astrohawke on Mar 24, 2017, 1:48:28 AM
I've only had this build running for a couple days, but I'm really enjoying it so far. I had no problems jumping straight into t10s at around 75 and grinding up some strands from there. I've gotten most of the major gear pillars of the build, but I'm not sure where to head next exactly. I realize my main benefit is going to be from getting more levels and filling in more jewels, but I'm still missing a couple things. %ES rings are definitely on the list, but I'm already sitting around 9.1k with disc so they're not at the top of my list exactly. Just snagged a vinktars, which seems like a big increase to single target damage and survivability.

Curious if anyone has any input on my general gear setup at the moment. Thanks!

Spoiler

I'm aware I got pretty lucky on the gloves and helm crafting. They've made it much easier to get as far as I have with my gear in a short period of time.
Last edited by demonguard on Mar 24, 2017, 5:50:09 AM
[/quote]
How much health/energy shield do you have?

I took a look at your skill tree, you have no Chaos Inoculation or Health nodes, you should take either. If you are lvl70+ then go for CI. You should atleast have 5k Energy Shield as CI to clear ACT4-T5 maps easily.

Also one of your rings has added lightning damage on it, you should get rid of it. Make sure you have no fire/lightning damage anywhere on your gear.

Further level your skill gems to lvl20 (Don't level Cast when damage taken & Immortal Call beyond lvl3), later on get some damage jewels.

Rest should fall in place with those changes, let me know how it goes.
[/quote]

Good day! At a time when I had 4.2 K ES. I took Your advice and changing passive skills: Agreement with Baal, Immunity to Chaos+ES, the Wraith has made 5.2 K ES. Now the cards are cleaned easily, with a single order there are problems. 6+ usually death.
You have solved the problem with the lack of indicators of strength?
I used a stone (Resistant training - agility power). At the moment I need 155 force. You have another bunch of stones possible.
Thank You for your response, sorry for the banal questions and my English.
I'm new to the game.
Last edited by НоваяХ on Mar 24, 2017, 4:28:33 AM
"
I am gald you are enjoying it.
Yes, the only major downside to using Trickster over Assassin is losing the consistent crit rate but IMO the defense boost's and the gear choice you get in return far outweigh that, especially with the recent AOE nerf.

Crit chance is also not that hard to manage, it should only be a problem in high tier maps, where accuracy really comes into play, so make sure to get atleast 92% on both cyclone and shield charge. Keeping a Lucky flask up all the time shouldn't be a problem, quality and later on the flask nodes make it so much better.

Good day! At a time when I had 4.2 K ES. I took Your advice and changing passive skills: Agreement with Baal, Immunity to Chaos+ES, the Wraith has made 5.2 K ES. Now the cards are cleaned easily, with a single order there are problems. 6+ usually death.
You have solved the problem with the lack of indicators of strength?
I used a stone (Resistant training - agility power). At the moment I need 155 force. You have another bunch of stones possible.
Thank You for your response, sorry for the banal questions and my English.
I am a new player in the game.
Last edited by НоваяХ on Mar 24, 2017, 4:33:29 AM
"
rnshah5 wrote:
unlocked it

Check the skill tree properly, you are missing on some crit/accuracy nodes near shadow.
Check gem links too, you have them wrong. At level 88, all your skills gems should be atleast 20/20 (except the ones that don't need leveling but still should have 20 quality). Further quality your flasks. If you makes these changes you will crit almost everytime under diamond flask effect.

"
demonguard wrote:

Curious if anyone has any input on my general gear setup at the moment. Thanks!

Your gear is pretty solid, from now on focus on making your way to Doom Cast and then fill in the rest of the jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info