[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

Put your character profile on 'public' so everyone can access it.
IGN Halkzbro
Last edited by Halkz on Apr 29, 2019, 9:59:15 AM
Hello,

Is there any tree for around lvl 70 i'm currently lost and don't know where to go in my build and a skill tree for lvl around 70 would be very helpful
"
Halkz wrote:
Hello mr. Buildmaker
Need help a bit. My target - clear t16 guardians and shaper 2easy. What can i switch for high content?
1. head enchant to 40% dmg discharge?
2. gem setup?
3. can buy headhunter
4. ??
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Halkz/characters (OldCoCinNewMeta)
Thanks

1. If you use 2 discharge gems then use not to consume enchant if using only 1 like me then use the damage enchant.
2. Gem setup according to your helmet enchant, or for pure mapping move shield charge to crit gloves. If you don't mind the occasional cylone on packs then stick to my setup.
3. +1 headhunter is great for mapping but doesn't help on boss's.
4. Jewels, jewels, jewels, majority of our damage comes from them, so getting the best you can is what you need to do end-game boss's.
what better for end game bosses? 40% and 1 discharge or 2 discharges and not consume (i mean dmg+surv)
IGN Halkzbro
"
arkevons wrote:
Hello,

Is there any tree for around lvl 70 i'm currently lost and don't know where to go in my build and a skill tree for lvl around 70 would be very helpful

Added a lvl68 hybrid tree.

"
Halkz wrote:
what better for end game bosses? 40% and 1 discharge or 2 discharges and not consume (i mean dmg+surv)

It's hard to compare, for pure mapping damage enchant would be effectively better while as the not to consume with 2 discharge's would be best for pure single target DPS.

Both are equally good and can take down all end game boss's (Not counting shaper here as it requires a bit different setup). Just go for the one you find more suitable according to availability or play-style.

And as I said before for damage focus on getting better jewels, either enchant will do.
what gem setup in 6L chest i need for not consume enchant?
IGN Halkzbro
"
Halkz wrote:
what gem setup in 6L chest i need for not consume enchant?

Links in cyclone + coc & discharge
in some of your vids, is there a reason for not running ice golem and instead 3 auras? how necessary is ice golem for the build?
"
imjoni wrote:
in some of your vids, is there a reason for not running ice golem and instead 3 auras? how necessary is ice golem for the build?

Not necessary at all, you can run it if you feel you need that extra accuracy and crit chance. Best to link it to your cwdt setup as it dies pretty fast in high tier maps and summoning it everytime can be annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info