[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

I just saw the Video...RiP PoE :(
how do you tackle stun, i know you have kitava's flask. but another alternative?
"
MrLucky666 wrote:
how do you tackle stun, i know you have kitava's flask. but another alternative?

You are immune to stuns when using cyclone, Use Kiara if you get stunned while walking or shield charging.

Another alternative is stun enchant from lab on boots.
Yeah idk how you think this can farm Uber Atziri. The damage just isnt there to outlast your single rotation of flasks. Falls short half way through the fight.
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 22, 2017, 3:07:04 AM
"
DrPriapism wrote:
Yeah idk how you think this can farm Uber Atziri. The damage just isnt there to outlast your single rotation of flasks. Falls short half way through the fight.

Never mentioned you can farm uber atziri or Shaper, you can farm Uber lab and Atziri.
Both shaper and uber atziri can be done but farming them is totally different.

The build needs to be well tuned to do these fights, also be ready to dodge during phases. You can't expect to finish them off quickly as you can do other boss's or mindlessly cyclone through them.
How would go about running 2 curse with Voll's devotion additional curse?
"
gangstarr wrote:
How would go about running 2 curse with Voll's devotion additional curse?

Just add elemental weakness to your setup. This and warlords mark on blasphemy constitute the dual curse setup.

If you have mana issues you can run either of the curses on curse on hit or cwdt.
Last edited by vvamic on May 24, 2017, 2:57:44 AM
Hey if u answered this already then sorry couldnt find it. could u tell me why using poachers mark is even viable? with elemental equilibrium the monster get resist against cold or am i wrong? so discharging frenzy even worth it? why are u using vortex in ur shoes without pcoc, what does vortex alone do? and last one why bladefall in chest what does that do? sorry but i really wnat to understand it if im playing this build. thank you

sorry one more xD
why is it important to have exactly 7/6 charges?
Last edited by Séllo on May 26, 2017, 5:02:38 AM
"
Séllo wrote:
Hey if u answered this already then sorry couldnt find it. could u tell me why using poachers mark is even viable? with elemental equilibrium the monster get resist against cold or am i wrong? so discharging frenzy even worth it? why are u using vortex in ur shoes without pcoc, what does vortex alone do? and last one why bladefall in chest what does that do? sorry but i really wnat to understand it if im playing this build. thank you

sorry one more xD
why is it important to have exactly 7/6 charges?

Lot of questions here, and pretty sure I answered most of these before. Nevertheless I am gonna do it again:

1. Poachers mark is used exclusively for map runs, it's major benefit if not the only one for our build is to gain flask charges fast.
Yes, they do get cold resistance but the cold damage we deal is just to proc EE, our main damage is fire/lightning via endurance/power charges. Frenzy charges benefits are just a bonus.

2. Even without pcoc we are able to gain charges using BV via Voll's protector.
Once again Bladefall with both Voll's protector and pcoc help in gaining charges fast. The faster your charge gain ability the more damage you can deliver(DPS).

3. It's not strictly important to have 7/6. You can do with 6/6, 7/5 or even 6/5, 7/4. Power charges deal most of the damage, so best to get atleast 6.
Endurance charges deal that ignite damage most of the time so you can skip 1-2 of those if you can't afford a decent +1 Belt or a Death's Door boots.

7/6 charges is the optimal number coz we can maximize our charge damage while keeping all the necessary gear.
I recently became interested in discharge and thought to give this a try especially with the proposed changes to trickster (+1 frenzy and power charge from swift killer) Since vp wont effect es leech in 3.0 I decided to life based. The problem is, I can't figure out what to do with the other 4 asscendancy points.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQ4ACCYYAH0N0Q5ID6sRlha_IG4i9CSLKgsqOD1fRXxGcUyzUDBSU13yY0NsC20ZbWxvnnBSdwd_xoMJhxOJ04wLjDaTJ5eVl5eX9JyktAy0OLl8vorDOsrT217jhOUZ7LD79QcelS7w1UlR74j5N9fPSbGhLyaVYeJVSzY9napsjAj0akMEB4PbVcY6WPGzS1fA4-vumuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfPAXvfIKbmjuf3-081absOI_66_XDCbmT8h0t0hzcuJMo-pitjxrqug18V8m1SCcvrrNBltD1hTKXLUlPvKqFe2ZUkFUaOIV9VYWly7zqCSCjo4sOWrmRR4CzAWZUCgIVAgAAAQAAAAAAAAAA

I have a skill tree there and have utilized MoM as an added layer of defense as it has synergy with weave the arcane.
Can you maybe give other suggestions? As for auras, since we won't run dsicipline anymore, we can just run two auras and the remaining 30% of our mana pool can be spared for MoM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info