[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

what are the 8 hybrid nodes you are talking about (will probably go intuitive leap build)

The hybrid nodes are the red circular nodes which give health+ES. One is below CI and the other is placed close to the jewel socket near PA/LL node.
If playing in SC and your ES is close to 9k+, then its better to use those points for offence.
You can go with my lvl94 tree, or reshape the lvl100 according to you needs, just make sure you get all the charge and crit related nodes, rest can be manageable.
i may be blind but i only see the 4 melding / 2 under ci
"
austeemo wrote:

Yes, melding and written in blood is what I am talking about. The 3+3 nodes that lead to these 2 make up the 8 hybrid nodes.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

Yes, melding and written in blood is what I am talking about. The 3+3 nodes that lead to these 2 make up the 8 hybrid nodes.

i must be blind but i can't find the 3+3 nodes on the 2 intuitive tree.

also i appreciate the thorough guide, do you just need tempest shield for the quality and base effect not added lightning?
"
austeemo wrote:
"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

i must be blind but i can't find the 3+3 nodes on the 2 intuitive tree.

also i appreciate the thorough guide, do you just need tempest shield for the quality and base effect not added lightning?

Go to poeplanner.com and search for melding and written in blood, those are the two major nodes I am talking about, 3 minor nodes lead to each of these. They are very easy to find, red in color and give life+ES.

Tempest shield is not a preferable skill to use as it messes with EE but is quite good if you are doing a map with lots of ranged attack mobs.
I was doing a lot of shrine runs, its hard to get to ranged mobs behind those bars sometimes, tempest shield helps with that.

You really don't need it if you are doing open maps like strand, etc
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 18, 2017, 11:44:18 AM
"
vvamic wrote:

Go to poeplanner.com and search for melding and written in blood, those are the two major nodes I am talking about, 3 minor nodes lead to each of these. They are very easy to find, red in color and give life+ES.

Tempest shield is not a preferable skill to use as it messes with EE but is quite good if you are doing a map with lots of ranged attack mobs.
I was doing a lot of shrine runs, its hard to get to ranged mobs behind those bars sometimes, tempest shield helps with that.

You really don't need it if you are doing open maps like strand, etc

nvm i thought you meant you had 8 nodes taken in the new 100 tree but only 6 was driving me insane

also thanks for the tempest shield note, will hopefully transition to this build tonight

finally got it started up, its very fun to play

do you always run 2 diamond just to spam more? i feel like 1 is enough except for bosses but maybe 2 is nice to have to not worry about it

Last edited by austeemo on Apr 18, 2017, 8:48:00 PM
Quick question.
Can you tell me why in the best mapping gear, power charge on crit support gem is linked to immortal call and summon ice golem? Does the Pcoc proc from the golem minion?

Thanks
"
Dakgad wrote:
Quick question.
Can you tell me why in the best mapping gear, power charge on crit support gem is linked to immortal call and summon ice golem? Does the Pcoc proc from the golem minion?

Thanks

I don't think it does.
Actually it was just in socket as I had moved bv to chest, listing it makes no sense, thx for letting me know.

Best links in boots for mapping would be
Cwdt+imm call+warlords+golem
If u are using warlords in blasphemy then
Cwdt+imm call+golem+bv/bf
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 27, 2017, 1:42:50 AM
"
austeemo wrote:

do you always run 2 diamond just to spam more? i feel like 1 is enough except for bosses but maybe 2 is nice to have to not worry about it

Yes, 2 are required when dealing with high tier boss's like guardians/atziri.
You can use quicksilver/Dying Sun instead of the 2nd one when mapping.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
Dakgad wrote:
Quick question.

Thanks

I don't think it does.
Actually it was just in socket as I had moved bv to chest, listing it makes no sense, thx for letting me know.

Best links in boots for mapping would be
Cwdt+imm call+warlords+golem
If u are using warlords in blasphemy then
Cwdt+imm call+golem+bv/bf

Thanks for the response!
Hey, another quick Q.
Why do you keep all 4 gems (CWDT, warlord, immortal, etc) at lvl 1?
Isn't it more beneficial to get CWDT up a couple of levels, since at high tiers everything deals a ton of dmg anyway? And since CWDT even at lvl 1 can support up to lvl 40 req, wouldn't it be best to lvl all the other gems up to that point?

Just wondering if I'm missing anything in my thoughts as a new player.
Been playing this build, and I got to T9 maps in less than 2 weeks from starting brand new, so thanks for all the insight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info