[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
lutz890 wrote:
Question: Can vortex work here in replacement of immortal call?

I was thinking what I want from immortal call and honestly I'd rather keep the charges for damage reduction. From there I start to think if vortex could work... Even if vortex does not deal damage due to Starforge, the field that slows enemy down seems to be a nice way to play along with TC?

Has anyone try this combo before?

I tried cwdt-vortex, you can even see it in the showcase video on the uber atziri kill. As far as I know, the slow works but I never really noticed it so I stopped using it. The buffed temporal chains is more than enough slow.
hey was wondering, what else can i improve on? can't seem to do atziri :/ here is my gear
"
hey was wondering, what else can i improve on? can't seem to do atziri :/ here is my gear

Try Haemo gloves with +1 lv or a voidheart, and put in a lioneye's roar?
you're missing a big chunk of damage from bleeding...
Last edited by lutz890 on Apr 26, 2017, 9:32:47 AM
"
Euploid wrote:
"
lutz890 wrote:
Question: Can vortex work here in replacement of immortal call?

I was thinking what I want from immortal call and honestly I'd rather keep the charges for damage reduction. From there I start to think if vortex could work... Even if vortex does not deal damage due to Starforge, the field that slows enemy down seems to be a nice way to play along with TC?

Has anyone try this combo before?

I tried cwdt-vortex, you can even see it in the showcase video on the uber atziri kill. As far as I know, the slow works but I never really noticed it so I stopped using it. The buffed temporal chains is more than enough slow.

Thanks for the reply!
I had a chance to test it last night, and it seems not very apparent at first, but I can see that once I move away from the vortex, mobs take more time walking towards me which does show the effect. I might try AB today and see if it generates better results.
Last edited by lutz890 on Apr 26, 2017, 9:46:45 AM
How do you deal with mana ????
You don't even use Mana flasks ... I'm currently lvl 40 and tbh ... my mana pool is enough for 2 slashes from Lacerate while i have both curses on :(
"
Razley23 wrote:
You don't even use Mana flasks ... I'm currently lvl 40 and tbh ... my mana pool is enough for 2 slashes from Lacerate while i have both curses on :(

one point of mana/life leech passive at the lower right of Duelist tree should help you out. If not, combine with a ring with mana leech and you should be alright.
Well, im at the moment too poor to craft anything :d So I was wondering if picking up the Spirit Void mastery would be a good idea ?
Last edited by Razley23 on Apr 27, 2017, 2:53:05 PM
"
Razley23 wrote:

Read the guide, in particular the leveling section. Don't use two curses at level 40, you probably don't even have +1 curse anywhere.

Hi help me please i cant guardian on 90 lvl with voidheart or with this :
So it seems it was confirmed on reddit that Melee damage on full life is working correctly with bloodrage now and there is no bug or tooltip Error.

The guide should update it as a couple of players allready switched to that for most variations of this build using lacerate or Cleave etc..

Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Apr 29, 2017, 6:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info