[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Enjoy dis build a lot in the league.
Can do all guardians deathless - died to UberAziri and Shaper tho (first time ever encountered them).
UberIzaro is not a problem tho.

I really like Dying Sun with this build tbh. Done several breach+shrine+beyond T15 and the flask is perma active.

Any ideas where to upgrade next? Looking for rare boots with +1 for days, but it seems none really good are for sale.
Is the upgrade with +1 and lv4 Enhance really worth it?

//Edit:
Logged in via mobile, think my profile is not private, just have a look at "Trintek"
Last edited by Kiwipowlson on Apr 16, 2017, 4:27:10 AM
What do you think could work ? and do you recomand if you think would work ?
Using Witchfire Brew insted of Dying sun, for vulnerability aura + legacy voidhear and not use +1 curse ? And i mean if it would be good just for bosses , not for mapping. BTW what armour would be the best if i do this ?
Last edited by Piinki on Apr 16, 2017, 11:42:09 PM

This build is still viable this league to kill guardians / uber atz / shaper? And the gear remains the same?
"
Kiwipowlson wrote:
Enjoy dis build a lot in the league.
Can do all guardians deathless - died to UberAziri and Shaper tho (first time ever encountered them).
UberIzaro is not a problem tho.

I really like Dying Sun with this build tbh. Done several breach+shrine+beyond T15 and the flask is perma active.

Any ideas where to upgrade next? Looking for rare boots with +1 for days, but it seems none really good are for sale.
Is the upgrade with +1 and lv4 Enhance really worth it?

//Edit:
Logged in via mobile, think my profile is not private, just have a look at "Trintek"

Amulet is bad, rings are not very good, random WED gem in leap slam setup does nothing, no enhance in curse setup. Get a lvl 3 enhance to start with, then get either +1 haemophilias or atziri's step. There's a reason atziri's step is the suggested choice for +1 boots, they are pretty easy to get. Heamophilia is a better item overall for this build though. You can alter the sockets with vorici 8 mastercraft so you don't need to buy them with the correct sockets beforehand (there are mastercrafting services if you don't have vorici 8).

There is a suggested upgrade curve in the FAQ, you can basically follow that. Sin's rebirth is also insanely good.

Enhance is most definitely worth it. Fully upgraded you buff your vuln from 29% more physical damage to 71%, and temp chains is a lot stronger with more quality as well.

"
Piinki wrote:

What do you think could work ? and do you recomand if you think would work ?
Using Witchfire Brew insted of Dying sun, for vulnerability aura + legacy voidhear and not use +1 curse ? And i mean if it would be good just for bosses , not for mapping. BTW what armour would be the best if i do this ?

If you do this you're basically playing a different build, have a look at mathil's starforge lacerate slayer and the lacerforge build in this forum. Those both use WB and voidheart. Mathil's build uses blood magic and essence worm, the other one uses grace/haste/AA, stuff like that. You should use a belly of the beast or a nice astral plate, or you could use the perfect form if you like that item. There was one guy who played a version of my build using perfect form with good results.

"
maussoldier1 wrote:

This build is still viable this league to kill guardians / uber atz / shaper? And the gear remains the same?

Yes, the damage is the same and the build is very viable. Gear remains the same except I now recommend using normal rare boots and Haemophilia with +1 to socketed gems instead of Atziri's step. Carnage heart is also recommended. Many commenters have also replaced lacerate with cleave and use the threshold jewel to get permafortify.
phase run in the CWDT setup with IC and IDS is amazing, it's a flat out 24% dps boost (reqlvl44), lasts for almost 4 secs with frenzy up and helps for dodging boss mechanics.

First, thanks for the build but due to doubledip going to be nerfed in 3.0, I decided to build straight dps. Any comment on this?
I still have not attempt shaper and uber Atziri but i would like to try them in future. Anything i can improve currently?
Last edited by polarboyz on Apr 20, 2017, 4:49:44 AM
z
Last edited by gimmeitam on Apr 21, 2017, 5:05:46 PM
Great guide, but is there any other possibility to get endurance charges? Especially in T14+ Maps i just cant jump inside a group of monsters if i dont want to instantly die. Thats why i mostly cant get endurance charges at all. Any advises?
Hi! i m enjoying this build a lot but i have a question, have just bought dying sun and i don't see my area increased or +2 projectiles, it works with this build?? or should i sell dying and buy sin's rebirth? thanks!!

Great guide!!
"
jaimewsk wrote:
Hi! i m enjoying this build a lot but i have a question, have just bought dying sun and i don't see my area increased or +2 projectiles, it works with this build?? or should i sell dying and buy sin's rebirth? thanks!!

Great guide!!

There aren't any projectiles in this build so you wouldn't see additional projectiles. The increased aoe from dying sun is garbage now, I made a note of it in the 2.6 first impressions section at the start of the guide. If you don't notice any difference you should definitely sell it in favor of a Sin's Rebirth, which is the strongest flask for this build anyway.

"
OuZz wrote:
Great guide, but is there any other possibility to get endurance charges? Especially in T14+ Maps i just cant jump inside a group of monsters if i dont want to instantly die. Thats why i mostly cant get endurance charges at all. Any advises?

There are two obvious options apart from socketing end charge on melee stun into leap slam:

1) Use enduring cry. You should be able to fit it into one of three places: CWDT links, leap slam links, unset ring.

2) If you use cleave as your main skill rather than lacerate you can recolour your sockets to RRRRGB and use cleave-MPD-multistrike-FA-inc aoe/conc effect-end charge on melee stun. You're choosing to replace void manipulation if you do this but it is a viable choice if you feel like you badly need endurance charges.

Keep in mind that my suggested passive tree takes no additional endurance charges. If you want you can easily add two endurance charges for 2 points each with my suggested tree.

"
polarboyz wrote:

First, thanks for the build but due to doubledip going to be nerfed in 3.0, I decided to build straight dps. Any comment on this?
I still have not attempt shaper and uber Atziri but i would like to try them in future. Anything i can improve currently?

1) This build makes minimal use of double dipping modifiers for a poison build. The only reason why I mention them a few times in the guide is because they are the strongest ones you can get. However, since this build is based on mostly physical damage and a little bit of extra chaos with no projectiles, the only forms of double dipping that work are "area damage" and "damage", and this build doesn't rely on them at all. They are just a nice added bonus.

Also, why would you gimp your build because of a future nerf? Double dipping works right now so why not use it?

2) Your current gear is quite good, nothing obvious to fix apart from maybe adding a sin's rebirth if you want. It's not as powerful when you're not using poison but it's still stronger than Atziri's Promise. I would consider speccing out of the templar aoe nodes to get more life or ias.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info