[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Can i get a screen shot of the defense tab please idk if it was previously posted but if not can i get the link. Thank you very much.
How's he get 6.2k hp?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
How's he get 6.2k hp?

6.2k life is with Starkonja's, not Devoto's. Other than that it's just good life rolls on gear and jewels and maybe a few extra life nodes on the tree. At levels 91-93 I took life nodes and then at 94 I respecced those into Berserking.
Nice build but since i am new to PoE want get some advice,
1 how can i get more hp cuz i have decent amount of hp rolls on items.
And increase dps. and its normal that i often bosses oneshot me in tier 12++ maps.
At this moment i am farming for 6l skyforge to get to get forify support.
Anyway it will be very helpfull if saomecan give someadivce about gear.
damage over time in jewel is good option ??
Last edited by mattpoland22 on May 4, 2017, 4:02:23 AM
How come OP has so much dps using only fortify? we have the same dps while im using melee dmg on full life and it drops significantly if I switch to fortify. Currently level 87 btw. These are my gears.
Spoiler
ShitStainGr is my slayer if someone can check myprofile and tell me any tip cause i think my dps is slower on t16 bosses than the guy who made the guide! And i have some problems in prolonged fights
"
tPtguCEirl wrote:
ShitStainGr is my slayer if someone can check myprofile and tell me any tip cause i think my dps is slower on t16 bosses than the guy who made the guide! And i have some problems in prolonged fights
hi just viewed your character. First thing you want to change would be your gloves. It has no life roll on it. Haemophilia gloves with +1 curse are pretty cheap now. Try using that and put your curse setup on that. It will greatly increase your damage output
Hi, first thanks for this build, he is fun to play :), I have kill all guardians but i have some difficulty with shaper, can you help me with my item ? The 40 % dmg lacerate on the devotion is worth to buy ? I have try haemophilia but i think it's bad for hight tier, you lose life and attak speed :/
I have 6K hp 30k dps with IAO in hid. Maybe i need to lose some life for berserking node?

"
mclope wrote:
Hi, first thanks for this build, he is fun to play :), I have kill all guardians but i have some difficulty with shaper, can you help me with my item ? The 40 % dmg lacerate on the devotion is worth to buy ? I have try haemophilia but i think it's bad for hight tier, you lose life and attak speed :/
I have 6K hp 30k dps with IAO in hid. Maybe i need to lose some life for berserking node?

Your gear is fine for shaper, but you should get a helmet with the lacerate enchantment. Make sure you are using conc effect and you might want to use a sapphire flask as well. Also, never use culling strike when you are playing Slayer, it does literally nothing since you already have 20% culling from Bane of Legends ascendancy. If you don't want to recolour your Cospri's you can just put void manipulation in that socket.

Have a look at this video guide to killing shaper, it should help: https://youtu.be/KTH1tqbOgII
Last edited by Euploid on May 12, 2017, 1:07:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info