[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
So it seems it was confirmed on reddit that Melee damage on full life is working correctly with bloodrage now and there is no bug or tooltip Error.

The guide should update it as a couple of players allready switched to that for most variations of this build using lacerate or Cleave etc..

I saw that, appears the display error is actually on your life total and not the tooltip. Pretty annoying to find out at this point to be honest because I investigated it pretty thoroughly and posted a question in the mechanics thread on the official forums. Never saw any official source on it but everyone seemed to think the tooltip was bugged.

I will add a note on it soon, but I have to think about it a little bit. For cleave, melee damage on full should definitely replace void manipulation in links but for lacerate I'm not entirely convinced I would prefer it over fortify in all situations myself just because the added survivability is so important.

Obviously you would just socket fortify into leap slam over end charge on melee stun and for maximum dps that is what you should do, but you would then have to be careful to keep the buff up by leap slamming into shit all the time.
Last edited by Euploid on Apr 29, 2017, 7:02:45 PM
Hi there, Just wanted to know if this Set of rares is going to be enough in late game ?
Spoiler

I'll get +1 Boots when i have money ... theyre shity expansive :/
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
So it seems it was confirmed on reddit that Melee damage on full life is working correctly with bloodrage now and there is no bug or tooltip Error.

The guide should update it as a couple of players allready switched to that for most variations of this build using lacerate or Cleave etc..

I saw that, appears the display error is actually on your life total and not the tooltip. Pretty annoying to find out at this point to be honest because I investigated it pretty thoroughly and posted a question in the mechanics thread on the official forums. Never saw any official source on it but everyone seemed to think the tooltip was bugged.

I will add a note on it soon, but I have to think about it a little bit. For cleave, melee damage on full should definitely replace void manipulation in links but for lacerate I'm not entirely convinced I would prefer it over fortify in all situations myself just because the added survivability is so important.

Obviously you would just socket fortify into leap slam over end charge on melee stun and for maximum dps that is what you should do, but you would then have to be careful to keep the buff up by leap slamming into shit all the time.

confirmed it, melee damage on full life not bugged, u can used it if u have good regen and good leech to sustain your life to always be full life

sry for my bad english
"
Razley23 wrote:
Hi there, Just wanted to know if this Set of rares is going to be enough in late game ?
Spoiler

I'll get +1 Boots when i have money ... theyre shity expansive :/

iam sorry but no, get better life roll and res on all of them, change the amulet to carnage heart, +1 boots are not mandatory but nice if u can get it
"
Euploid wrote:
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:

Pretty sure multiple people in this thread including myself told you that it appeared not to be a tooltip bug as it was easily testable with daressos salute as the gain was visually noticable. The only question was wether it was intentional.

You were multiple times advocating against using it because you seemed to be convinced the tooltip was bugged without actually testing it..

I agree with you however that Changes of this importance shouldve been better comunicated by GGG.
Well lets just be happy for the overall buff for Lifebased melee builds.

I also agree that the security of fortify on your main attack itself is a big deal, probably the main reason I rather use cleave to profit of the threshhold jewel as lacerate feels nice range wise but ultimately deceives you into thinking you are more durable then you actually are if you use fortify on leap slam.

"
Tyranastrasz wrote:

Pretty sure multiple people in this thread including myself told you that it appeared not to be a tooltip bug as it was easily testable with daressos salute as the gain was visually noticable. The only question was wether it was intentional.

You were multiple times advocating against using it because you seemed to be convinced the tooltip was bugged without actually testing it..

I agree with you however that Changes of this importance shouldve been better comunicated by GGG.
Well lets just be happy for the overall buff for Lifebased melee builds.

I also agree that the security of fortify on your main attack itself is a big deal, probably the main reason I rather use cleave to profit of the threshhold jewel as lacerate feels nice range wise but ultimately deceives you into thinking you are more durable then you actually are if you use fortify on leap slam.

Multiple people said the tooltip showed increased damage, you said you noticed a difference with daresso's. None of this is clear evidence that it actually works.

Don't assume I didn't test anything just because I didn't go into detail about it in my posts. I did test it, not very thoroughly but I did. I also commented in the mechanics thread, looked at multiple reddit threads about it and asked around on in-game channels. All I learned was that no one was actually sure but most people agreed it was probably a tooltip bug because this was the way melee damage on full has always worked and tooltip bugs are a known issue for multiple interactions. Since it wasn't documented and I got no response from any GGG sources, I was forced to conclude it still worked the same way.

A lot of new players read guides like these and I feel it's important to only present information you can be sure about. That's why I advocated against using it because I had seen no clear evidence it did work and I didn't want people running around with a dead support gem.

In the end I was wrong and maybe I could have tested it further or tried harder to get a response directly from GGG. My bad.
6 Min Deathless Uber Atziri Run using cleave + AW

cleave setup: cleave-multistrike-MPD-Melee Dmg on full life-FA-CA
AW setup : AW-FA-CA-MPD-VM-Less Duration

sry for bad video quality my pc sucks
Last edited by selinemagwrata on Apr 30, 2017, 12:37:52 AM
Hi tying this build but i have one problem with passive three i am 82 lvl and i dont know how to get all this points when i will hit 90 i basiclicy will not have points to do that all dont know why quest are done which gave book of skill. Maybe some suggestion where is problem.
Problem solve didnt saw some changes in skill tree
Uhm, how you generate frenzy charges with that build?

oh nvm didnt saw bloodrage
Last edited by eddy_alfa on May 1, 2017, 9:59:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info