[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Just discovered this thing...

I took fortify out of the 6 link and with 5aps this belt keeps fortify up at all times mapping + onslaught when you dont have it from rare/unique kills.

Need more testing on single target bosses but so far looks good!

Further testing, its fairly on and off with 3 monsters or less pack size..

pretty much non existent with single target uniques and bosses hehe, so maybe not the best option unless your just doing easy maps, but on easy maps you wouldn't need the dps boost provided by taking fort out of the 6-link anyways..

TLDR; i dont recommend this belt
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
I really liked your build and I'm thinking and testing it, but I did not find anything about mana, especially in the early game.
What it suggests as it leveling up.

Mana leech, mana regen in jewels or rings, blood magic, curse?

Tks,
"
Bodosvaldo wrote:
I really liked your build and I'm thinking and testing it, but I did not find anything about mana, especially in the early game.

Tks,

I used Blasphemy -> Warlord's Mark.
It worked really well :)
I came across some exalts, so I decided to go crazy and switch to the Elemental Overload build with Acuity even though I'm level 88. Where can I improve?

I got a Rat's Nest, but I can't conceive of a way to socket it with two blue, two red sockets, or even three blue :(
"
Bodosvaldo wrote:

Tks,

Don't forget that Duelist has revelry (+2mana on hit) down the bottom there. Great for leveling and you can easily re-spec out of it once your damage is high enough.
Spoiler

Gear is above. Sitting at about 42k dps and 5.8k life with 30% armor I think. Mapping through T10 is a cake walk, uber lab is easy.

That being said, I randomly get one shot in T11 and above without fail. I honestly can't figure out what's even killing me. I like the build and all, but how do I progress further?

EDIT: I know 6L is an obvious upgrade, but I don't see that letting me survive these 1 shots and I'm avoiding the huge investment until I'm sure about the build.
Last edited by CaptainDune on Mar 30, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Just discovered this thing...

I took fortify out of the 6 link and with 5aps this belt keeps fortify up at all times mapping + onslaught when you dont have it from rare/unique kills.

Need more testing on single target bosses but so far looks good!

Further testing, its fairly on and off with 3 monsters or less pack size..

pretty much non existent with single target uniques and bosses hehe, so maybe not the best option unless your just doing easy maps, but on easy maps you wouldn't need the dps boost provided by taking fort out of the 6-link anyways..

TLDR; i dont recommend this belt

I won't recommend the belt too because even the damage buff it provides is too low to worth the effort. You need to stack armour and cannot have evasion rating at all.

"
Bodosvaldo wrote:

Tks,

Besides what @Bymen and @Mastodonic mentioned, you can also use these rings & amulet:

"
dantata wrote:
I came across some exalts, so I decided to go crazy and switch to the Elemental Overload build with Acuity even though I'm level 88. Where can I improve?

I got a Rat's Nest, but I can't conceive of a way to socket it with two blue, two red sockets, or even three blue :(

Besides Acuity gloves, you can also consider crafting using Essense of Loathing. It allows you to roll crit chance on gloves.

To get the colors on Rat's Nest, it is easier to use Vorici bench. You can pick 3 Blue to roll it (this will cost a lot but you have a better chance in getting the colors you need).

Also, using Rat's Nest will mean you will have lower armour. You will likely need to tweak your gears such that you have at least 3000 armour rating.

"
CaptainDune wrote:
Spoiler

Gear is above. Sitting at about 42k dps and 5.8k life with 30% armor I think. Mapping through T10 is a cake walk, uber lab is easy.

That being said, I randomly get one shot in T11 and above without fail. I honestly can't figure out what's even killing me. I like the build and all, but how do I progress further?

EDIT: I know 6L is an obvious upgrade, but I don't see that letting me survive these 1 shots and I'm avoiding the huge investment until I'm sure about the build.

Your gears are pretty good. You can probably get a Basalt flask. I would recommend Taste of Hate if you can afford as that is the best for handling incoming physical damage. Wise Oak's flask is also great as it provides more fire penetration and allows you to take 10% lesser damage for the resistance that has the lowest value.

May I know if you are dying to Elemental Reflect mod? Or rare volatile mobs? This is what I do when I am mapping:

1. Plant warchief
2. Cast Enduring Cry
3. Pop my defensive flasks
4. Engage and kill all the mob
5. Ensure flask effects is always on during the fights (especially in breaches)
6. Repeat from 1

I was able to do deathless run on corrupted Shrine with my SSF character. You can take a look at his skill tree, gears and flask setup for reference. His health pool is 5674, 22% physical reduction, 17% evasion.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 31, 2017, 3:24:14 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
CaptainDune wrote:
Spoiler

Your gears are pretty good. You can probably get a Basalt flask. I would recommend Taste of Hate if you can afford as that is the best for handling incoming physical damage. Wise Oak's flask is also great as it provides more fire penetration and allows you to take 10% lesser damage for the resistance that has the lowest value.

May I know if you are dying to Elemental Reflect mod? Or rare volatile mobs? This is what I do when I am mapping:

1. Plant warchief
2. Cast Enduring Cry
3. Pop my defensive flasks
4. Engage and kill all the mob
5. Ensure flask effects is always on during the fights (especially in breaches)
6. Repeat from 1

I was able to do deathless run on corrupted Shrine with my SSF character. You can take a look at his skill tree, gears and flask setup for reference. His health pool is 5674, 22% physical reduction, 17% evasion.

Thanks for the heads up, I follow the same ritual for the most part. I don't run any elemental reflect or no leech maps at all, I'll just reroll them. I honestly don't know what kills me when it happens, it's usually a one shot or close enough to one that I can't tell the difference.

It's funny you mentioned the breach's, I tried one not long ago and cleared to the boss just fine, it was cake. But then failed the map due to dying to the boss so much. Literally couldn't stay alive, everything was flattening me and once again not sure why when the leech usually keeps me alive.
HI, can u please help me improve my dps? i have 20k on cyclone tooltip but i see ppl with 100k+, and i cant find better gear.. even on poe.trade, maybe im not searching right.. help me pls

srry for my english...

Spoiler
I have to thank u for youre guide. This build rly makes a lot fun. i can easily kill everything.I only spend like 17 exalts thats rly nit that much. A rly nice build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info