[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey,
I really like this build so far. However, I am having a little bit issue about this build. For now, I can mapping T13~14 for easy clear. However, I got one shot by boss sometimes. I have been following your guide step by step. I don't know where my problem is. It seems like my Hp is too low for lv90. However, is dat the only problem I have? Should I try to get more Chaos Resis? I m trying to build this build to the end of this season. Plz answer if you have time.

BTW, How do I adjust my gem if I m going to use belly of the beast + Windshriek?

Thank You.
Last edited by saber520ooo on Jun 29, 2020, 7:34:29 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
f1ref wrote:
Could you please check my char tree and gear? My dps is way off, i have only 35k on cyclone and 9,5k avg on molten burst, maybe Im doing somehting wrong? Im being oneshot killed by some map(11-13t) bosses quite often as well

You should follow the skill tree. You are wasting 2 skill points near Point Blank.

Your POB shows that you are level 90 but your skill tree is only at level 88. Type /passives to check which skill book quest have you missed.

You will want to run Infernal Cry instead of Enduring Cry. That will give you a lot more damage.

You are currently on 5L, upgrading to a 6L will instantly give you 40% more damage.

This build no longer requires you to use Xoph's Blood. A rare elder amulet (see recommended gears) is better.

You want life rolls on all your rare slots (including jewels). Always prioritise that.

Use curse flammability on hit Warlord influenced ring.

For flasks, use: Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching, anti-freeze quick silver flask, anti-curse granite flask, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise.

You only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Without Brutal Fevor, you will want to use Soul Tether belt for the overleech. Otherwise, you can pick up Glorious Vanity timeless jewel with Ahuana.

Cool, I think I'm also doing something wrong, can you check for me too?

I'm a little lost, I don't know if the problem is using Tectonic Slam, I'm thinking about going to Cyclone.
"
Tykune wrote:
The build states to keep 'Cast when Damage Taken Support' at gem level 1, while taking 'Steelskin' to level 20, yet at level 20 'Steelskin' is no longer affected by 'Cast when Damage Taken Support'? Or is the support gem mostly for Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call?

Also, it seems a little redundant to me to set Steelskin to left mouse clicker, as it just wastes mana and puts it on cooldown when you really need it. Care to elaborate a little to the reasoning?

CWDT is mainly to support Wave + Immortal Call. Steelskin is meant to be self cast.

If your character have high armor, then you will probably want to use Vaal Molten Shell instead of Steelskin. Steelskin is good for builds that are not invested in armor defense. Both of this guard skill has to be manually cast.

As for binding Steelskin to left mouse. Besides convenience, the other reason is that it can be useful to mitigate unexpecting ranged attacks.

"
saber520ooo wrote:
Hey,
I really like this build so far. However, I am having a little bit issue about this build. For now, I can mapping T13~14 for easy clear. However, I got one shot by boss sometimes. I have been following your guide step by step. I don't know where my problem is. It seems like my Hp is too low for lv90. However, is dat the only problem I have? Should I try to get more Chaos Resis? I m trying to build this build to the end of this season. Plz answer if you have time.

BTW, How do I adjust my gem if I m going to use belly of the beast + Windshriek?

Thank You.

Your character profile is hidden.

You will want your life pool to be at 6000 when you are level 90.

Popping flasks during boss fight is very important.

Chaos damage is now a thing in POE so you definitely want to get that into positive range. Atziri's Promise will also help to improve your chaos resist and it is able to provide more leech and damage at the same time.

For Belly + Wind combo, you will be able to apply an additional curse. The best combo for this will be Curse on hit rings with Elemental Weakness and Flammability. One on each of the rings.

"
LMP wrote:

Cool, I think I'm also doing something wrong, can you check for me too?

I'm a little lost, I don't know if the problem is using Tectonic Slam, I'm thinking about going to Cyclone.

Care to elaborate on the issues that you are facing? Is it the lack in attack speed? If so, Multistrike will be useful. But you will lose exerted power from Infernal Cry.
Hi i have found this build and start it what its the best for all content in pob ? RT - EO - or Crit ? sry my english is not so good .^^
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
Hi i have found this build and start it what its the best for all content in pob ? RT - EO - or Crit ? sry my english is not so good .^^

You start off with RT, and progress towards EO and then crit. Crit has the highest damage but also the lowest survivability. EO is balanced between the 2. RT has more survivability.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Tykune wrote:
The build states to keep 'Cast when Damage Taken Support' at gem level 1, while taking 'Steelskin' to level 20, yet at level 20 'Steelskin' is no longer affected by 'Cast when Damage Taken Support'? Or is the support gem mostly for Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call?

Also, it seems a little redundant to me to set Steelskin to left mouse clicker, as it just wastes mana and puts it on cooldown when you really need it. Care to elaborate a little to the reasoning?

CWDT is mainly to support Wave + Immortal Call. Steelskin is meant to be self cast.

If your character have high armor, then you will probably want to use Vaal Molten Shell instead of Steelskin. Steelskin is good for builds that are not invested in armor defense. Both of this guard skill has to be manually cast.

As for binding Steelskin to left mouse. Besides convenience, the other reason is that it can be useful to mitigate unexpecting ranged attacks.

"
saber520ooo wrote:
Hey,

Thank You.

Your character profile is hidden.

You will want your life pool to be at 6000 when you are level 90.

Popping flasks during boss fight is very important.

Chaos damage is now a thing in POE so you definitely want to get that into positive range. Atziri's Promise will also help to improve your chaos resist and it is able to provide more leech and damage at the same time.

For Belly + Wind combo, you will be able to apply an additional curse. The best combo for this will be Curse on hit rings with Elemental Weakness and Flammability. One on each of the rings.

Thank you so much. I didn't notice my Char is hidden. It is fixed. Please check if you have time. Sry to trouble you so much.
Hello, what will be the next upgrade? Maybe the amulet? Im pretty lost right now, i currently dont have so much life (5k) but its not been a big problem.. thanks!!
Last edited by brunoshz on Jun 30, 2020, 2:54:27 AM
ok nice :) thx OK and was recommended you for this build ? i think i try EO can i do all content whit it :) ?
Everybody who is looking to upgrade to Awakened Melee Physical Support - there are scammers who offer it for cheap but will try to sell you Awakened Melee Splash. Dodged it 4 times today alone.

Nice build btw, even though I will never kill Sirus because the last phase is just bullshit.
"
saber520ooo wrote:

Thank you so much. I didn't notice my Char is hidden. It is fixed. Please check if you have time. Sry to trouble you so much.

Your life pool is really low. Only 4.6k. you want to aim for 6000 at level 90. Complete the life wheel at Constitution.

I recommend you to stick to RT skill tree till you have better gears before switching to EO.

A rare 6L chest probably serve you better than a 5L Bronn at this moment. You should be able to get 1 with 100+ life rolled on it cheap.

You definitely want to use Infused Channeling cos it reduces incoming physical damage.

Get a warlord influenced Spike gloves. It is possible to roll melee physical damage + projectile damage + life + resist.

Replace your boots. The life roll on it is too low.

Prioritise life rolls on all your rare gears (including jewels).

Get a rare elder amulet (see recommended gears).

You want to get your resistance capped. Your cold resist is only 62%. And since you are using Taste of Hate + Wise Oak, you will want to ensure your overcap fire resist is at least 50% above overcap cold resist.

I would actually replace Wise Oak with anti-freeze quick silver flask.

For Writhing Jar, you can use it for end game boss fight. Replace that with anti-curse granite flask instead.

"
brunoshz wrote:
Hello, what will be the next upgrade? Maybe the amulet? Im pretty lost right now, i currently dont have so much life (5k) but its not been a big problem.. thanks!!

I believe I have replied you in-game. :)

"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
ok nice :) thx OK and was recommended you for this build ? i think i try EO can i do all content whit it :) ?

Yes it can. :)

"
GoTTi1337 wrote:
Everybody who is looking to upgrade to Awakened Melee Physical Support - there are scammers who offer it for cheap but will try to sell you Awakened Melee Splash. Dodged it 4 times today alone.

Nice build btw, even though I will never kill Sirus because the last phase is just bullshit.

Thank you for the alert!

Sirus is about understanding his mechanics. I would recommend practising it at level 0. Till you get really comfortable the fight before increasing the difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info