[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
LMP wrote:
In the list of 4links there is GEM Beserk, but there is no way to generate RAGE, what is the purpose of it? And I'm also finding it very slow to have to use warcry, am I doing something wrong?

I'm using Tectonic Slam.

The gems section was not up-to-date. This is now fixed. Rage is now included for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam.

For warcry, you need to spec Call to Arms.

If use Multstrike with Tectonic Slam the Warcry don't use the Exerts, and the cooldown is too big...
"
LMP wrote:

If use Multstrike with Tectonic Slam the Warcry don't use the Exerts, and the cooldown is too big...

If you want to use exerts, you can replace Multistrike with Elemental Focus.

Take up Deep Breaths. This 1/2 the cooldown duration. You can link Second Wind to Infernal Cry too. This further reduces the cooldown and you will have 2 casts of it. To run this setup, you will want to use unset rings cos you will need that extra socket for gems.

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
LMP wrote:

If you want to use exerts, you can replace Multistrike with Elemental Focus.

Take up Deep Breaths. This 1/2 the cooldown duration. You can link Second Wind to Infernal Cry too. This further reduces the cooldown and you will have 2 casts of it. To run this setup, you will want to use unset rings cos you will need that extra socket for gems.

Don't need to use the exerts?

I'm trying use Beserk but its too fast, maybe i'm doing something wrong.
"
LMP wrote:
Don't need to use the exerts?

I'm trying use Beserk but its too fast, maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Multistrike make the skill attack smoother. If you are fine with the game play without Multistrike, you can definitely play without it.

For Berserk, it is meant to be very fast and you usually only pop it on boss.
Acuity gloves with EO still good? It felt like i lost much dps after respec from crit version and changing my spiked gloves
"
f1ref wrote:
Acuity gloves with EO still good? It felt like i lost much dps after respec from crit version and changing my spiked gloves

Acuity is mainly for the survivability, crit chance and huge int that it provides. It definitely fit EO well but warlord influenced gloves can provide more damage.
Could you please check my char tree and gear? My dps is way off, i have only 35k on cyclone and 9,5k avg on molten burst, maybe Im doing somehting wrong? Im being oneshot killed by some map(11-13t) bosses quite often as well
Last edited by f1ref on Jun 27, 2020, 7:00:45 AM
"
f1ref wrote:
Could you please check my char tree and gear? My dps is way off, i have only 35k on cyclone and 9,5k avg on molten burst, maybe Im doing somehting wrong? Im being oneshot killed by some map(11-13t) bosses quite often as well

You should follow the skill tree. You are wasting 2 skill points near Point Blank.

Your POB shows that you are level 90 but your skill tree is only at level 88. Type /passives to check which skill book quest have you missed.

You will want to run Infernal Cry instead of Enduring Cry. That will give you a lot more damage.

You are currently on 5L, upgrading to a 6L will instantly give you 40% more damage.

This build no longer requires you to use Xoph's Blood. A rare elder amulet (see recommended gears) is better.

You want life rolls on all your rare slots (including jewels). Always prioritise that.

Use curse flammability on hit Warlord influenced ring.

For flasks, use: Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching, anti-freeze quick silver flask, anti-curse granite flask, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise.

You only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Without Brutal Fevor, you will want to use Soul Tether belt for the overleech. Otherwise, you can pick up Glorious Vanity timeless jewel with Ahuana.
The build states to keep 'Cast when Damage Taken Support' at gem level 1, while taking 'Steelskin' to level 20, yet at level 20 'Steelskin' is no longer affected by 'Cast when Damage Taken Support'? Or is the support gem mostly for Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call?

Also, it seems a little redundant to me to set Steelskin to left mouse clicker, as it just wastes mana and puts it on cooldown when you really need it. Care to elaborate a little to the reasoning?
Last edited by Tykune on Jun 28, 2020, 12:18:07 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
f1ref wrote:

You should follow the skill tree. You are wasting 2 skill points near Point Blank.

Your POB shows that you are level 90 but your skill tree is only at level 88. Type /passives to check which skill book quest have you missed.

You will want to run Infernal Cry instead of Enduring Cry. That will give you a lot more damage.

You are currently on 5L, upgrading to a 6L will instantly give you 40% more damage.

This build no longer requires you to use Xoph's Blood. A rare elder amulet (see recommended gears) is better.

You want life rolls on all your rare slots (including jewels). Always prioritise that.

Use curse flammability on hit Warlord influenced ring.

For flasks, use: Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching, anti-freeze quick silver flask, anti-curse granite flask, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise.

You only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Without Brutal Fevor, you will want to use Soul Tether belt for the overleech. Otherwise, you can pick up Glorious Vanity timeless jewel with Ahuana.

Thanks alot for your answer! Now its more clear to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info