[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
ARES_GOD wrote:
how does conc path compare to cyclone ?

Cyclone has better bossing DPS when compared to Consecrated Path. But with Infernal Cry, things could be different.
"
kira1414 wrote:

WARNING: Gloves enchantment on Spike Gloves will lose the melee damage

Is this still true? POB doens't give me a different output regardless if my spiked gloves have enchantment or not
Last edited by Bauab on Jun 19, 2020, 12:37:29 PM
"
Bauab wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

WARNING: Gloves enchantment on Spike Gloves will lose the melee damage

Is this still true? POB doens't give me a different output regardless if my spiked gloves have enchantment or not

3 or 4 leagues ago it was changed. Enchant everything mate that you want.
So without Xoph's Blood we'll be dealing both physical and fire damage? Then we would be vulnerable to both physical and elemental reflect? Would it still be advisable to get Xoph's Blood at some point to mitigate this, or is it better to get another amulet and avoid both types of reflect?
"
Bauab wrote:

As mentioned by @Ixnayd, this is no longer an issue. GGG has fixed it.

"
PrometheusBd wrote:
So without Xoph's Blood we'll be dealing both physical and fire damage? Then we would be vulnerable to both physical and elemental reflect? Would it still be advisable to get Xoph's Blood at some point to mitigate this, or is it better to get another amulet and avoid both types of reflect?

You will still deal 100% fire damage with the 2 conversion nodes on Magmatic Strikes.

If you are playing Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam, you can drop these 2 conversion nodes because Ngamahu's Flame has 60% conversion by default.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jun 19, 2020, 3:43:15 PM
Im using this for my starter this league. I don’t see an update anywhere as to why xoph’s isn’t needed anymore. Is it still a good upgrade?
"
devoit wrote:
Im using this for my starter this league. I don’t see an update anywhere as to why xoph’s isn’t needed anymore. Is it still a good upgrade?

Xoph's Blood is no longer required for Cyclone because of the 2 conversion nodes at Magmatic Strikes.
Is this build good as league starter for noobs? Isn't the lack of chaos resist a problem?
Last edited by 161Sherlock on Jun 20, 2020, 7:17:10 AM
"
161Sherlock wrote:
Is this build good as league starter for noobs? Isn't the lack of chaos resist a problem?

Yes. All you need is just Ngamahu's Flame to get started.
Well I started playing your build for chieftain instead, the barbarian look of maurader looks better with badass axe than duelist :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info