[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What should I swing and wear to play on HC?
Я хочу пососать писюн
Last edited by BEBRAMET on Jan 2, 2019, 12:53:47 PM
we're not taking "Iron Reflexes" anymore?
why is that? i have 2.8k armor without it
can somebody explain in detail pls
Last edited by dadasa on Jan 4, 2019, 10:57:02 PM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Schattenpanda wrote:

In addition i was wondering which corrupt implicit are good on ngamahu axes. would u recommend sth like life gain on hit , bleeding dmg?

I'm pretty sure any "socketed gems supported by (insert gem here)" wont work because molten burst is not a socketed gem and we only put support gems in our axe. I tested this with a fortify corrupt implicit and nothing happened.

I think "Culling strike" corrupt implicit would probably work and be the best one ?

Can confirm that Fortify does nothing i was hyped i could drop the fort on chest but doesnt work so what other options works is it even worth it trying to double corrupt the axe?
So i noticed that con path gives 50% psy to fire does that mean i don't need avatar on fire ? also i barely see any other info about the cons path version of the build just the 6l
Could this guide be adjusted for getting one of those OP two-handed Betrayal axes that have 750+ DPS?
Do you drop avatar of fire when doing this with consec path? You have 150% conversion otherwise, since consec path has 50% innate conversion.
"
dawg87 wrote:
Hi All,

Thinking of starting this (in this point in league).

I have been playing POE for 2 years now and the closest i have ever come to doing END Game content is kill 1 guardian....its sad and pathetic.

I want to do this build and i am hoping to do ALL CONTENT and FARM currency/good gear as that seems to be the biggest problem i have...

Any advise/words of wisdom would be appreciated.

PS: As per last post, are we to modify this build for the most DPS with Tectonic Slam as main skill with Atziri's Disfavor?

You can definitely tweak the build for Tectonic Slam. Skill tree pretty much remain the same except that you can drop Xoph's Blood since you will have 100% conversion if you stick to Ngamahu.

You will need Xoph's Blood if you switch to Atziri's Disfavor.

"
fatalzzzz wrote:
All,

I have thoroughly enjoyed this build - however I am looking for a few pointers as to my spec.

I know I am missing Xoph's blood, 6L Brons and the dual Tombfist. I went the Champion route as opposed to the Slayer Spec.

Could anyone have a look at my gear / passive tree and see if I am on the right track?

6L will be your next biggest upgrade, follow by Xoph's Blood. It is very easy to get the offcolors needed for Bronn now with Vorici on research safehouse.

Tombfist will be another big damage buff for you.

"
What should I swing and wear to play on HC?

For HC play, you will definitely want to run Enfeeble curse and use Belly / Elder crafted / Loreweave as chest piece.

You will also focus on life % nodes over damage nodes.

"
Moloch1997 wrote:
we're not taking "Iron Reflexes" anymore?
why is that? i have 2.8k armor without it
can somebody explain in detail pls

Iron Reflexes is pretty much a personal preference. Personally I do not run Iron Reflexes because you will want over 20K armor for it to be effective. Otheriwse, having some evasion will be better.

"
leemarcus wrote:

Can confirm that Fortify does nothing i was hyped i could drop the fort on chest but doesnt work so what other options works is it even worth it trying to double corrupt the axe?

Attack speed, flat physical, increased physical damage, +2 weapon range are all great corruption that you want on the axe.

"
xHazard24 wrote:
So i noticed that con path gives 50% psy to fire does that mean i don't need avatar on fire ? also i barely see any other info about the cons path version of the build just the 6l

If you use Ngamahu, then yes, you can drop Avatar of Fire. If you are using another axe like Disfavor, you will need Avatar of Fire for full conversion.

"
GoldenGonzo wrote:
Could this guide be adjusted for getting one of those OP two-handed Betrayal axes that have 750+ DPS?

You can take a look at the tweak that was posted by another player (@M4ke1ch) at this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239/page/453#p16100160

The changes he made will definitely fit 750 pDPS axe. :)

"
Maloony wrote:
Do you drop avatar of fire when doing this with consec path? You have 150% conversion otherwise, since consec path has 50% innate conversion.

You drop Avatar of Fire since the maximum conversion is capped at 100%.

You will only keep Avatar of Fire if you use an axe that is not Ngamahu.
Any different setup for uber lab? Flasks, items, gems?
"
Piotruuu wrote:
Any different setup for uber lab? Flasks, items, gems?

Pretty much the setup that works for end game will work for Uber lab. :)

You can check out the flask section for recommended and budget setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info